• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

jaldaen

First Post
I was wondering how zones work? What makes them so different? Are they constant effects? Are there any special rules (besides them being dispellable)? Thanks ;)

Elsenrail

First Post
jaldaen said:
I was wondering how zones work? What makes them so different? Are they constant effects? Are there any special rules (besides them being dispellable)? Thanks ;)

I have the books! At last! Monster Manual looks lovely. I'm a stat-geek, so I'm reading it first. Wow! The art is amazing!

Anyone has questions about monsters? Ask. :) Other questions too... but I need to read MM first... or rather leaf through.

Phoenix8008

First Post
shoplifter said:
The order I just made now says 'sent to warehouse.' I can only assume that means they'll be shipping my books today or tomorrow. I certainly wouldn't count on Buy continuing to ship orders though.
I placed my order around 5:30 pm and mine says 'sent to warehouse' still also. I'm hopeful that tonight or tomorrow it'll switch to 'in shipping process' which should mean that it can't be stopped by then. If I'm lucky I may be able to get them by this weekend even after getting a late jump on placing my order.

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
So I thought the books I got this morning my fiance picked up were the 4E books from buy.com, but I called customer support and they stated they won't ship until 6/6 and indicated that they have not shipped ANY of the pre-order books yet.

Looks like "some" people were reporting they received the books wherein they really d/led the bittorrents. ;)

I don't condone the torrent thing, but in my eagerness I have been looking and I don't believe they are out in the wild. At least I haven't come across any illegal copies... or legal for that matter /cry

Wormwood

Adventurer
Moniker said:
So I thought the books I got this morning my fiance picked up were the 4E books from buy.com, but I called customer support and they stated they won't ship until 6/6 and indicated that they have not shipped ANY of the pre-order books yet.
I just got an email from a friend of mine who had the exact same conversation with Buy.com.

Looks like "some" people were reporting they received the books wherein they really d/led the bittorrents. ;)
I'm shocked! Shocked!

Last edited:

Saitou

First Post
Moniker said:

Unlikely, since the torrent isn't out yet.
I checked

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads