• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

Cirex

First Post
Family said:
How long does it take to make a Char?

Since you asked at least three times and you are a funny guy I'll reply.

Not much. There's a solid guide on building the character, pointing at which chapter you need to check for the stuff (powers, feats, equiptment, etc.). Since HP are fixed, there's no need to allocate skill ranks or similar, there are generated arrays and so on, not much. Maybe the longest part would be picking feats.

EDIT : Rereading my post, it may sound like I'm some kind of super being who decided to use some of my precious time to answer to some random mortal. I said that because I rather don't talk much about the books because I want to avoid posting any textual references.

There are many reports of torrents all over the various boards. I really hope that wasn't the source of our leaks. The word is that the torrents have the printers proofs on them. Some insider job. It would be a huge coincidence if the torrents happened to come out the same day as someone accidentally got their books delivered. If a WotC guy got them, you know heads will roll. Hopefully for our posters, this really was not the source. If it was, I forsee a huge amount of editing of posts by tomorrow. Sad, I was really hoping to get mine early. Come on June!

markusdark

First Post
Moniker said:
So I thought the books I got this morning my fiance picked up were the 4E books from buy.com, but I called customer support and they stated they won't ship until 6/6 and indicated that they have not shipped ANY of the pre-order books yet.

Looks like "some" people were reporting they received the books wherein they really d/led the bittorrents. ;)

So, the 'official' pdf's of the books aren't out yet but apparently someone leaked the 'final copy' pdf's that were sent to the printers. I know, I have seen them.

As for the hard copies - they have been sent. Here's a photo of one guy with them (the black box is to remove 'inappropriate content' aka - giving the bird).

booksuy8.jpg

unan oranis

First Post
I don't know about buy.com, but I have recieved confirmation that my monster manual has shipped, this morning.

So some books are shipping allready, somewhere... I wouldn't be surprised if some arrived early.

PrecociousApprentice said:
There are many reports of torrents all over the various boards. I really hope that wasn't the source of our leaks. The word is that the torrents have the printers proofs on them. Some insider job. It would be a huge coincidence if the torrents happened to come out the same day as someone accidentally got their books delivered. If a WotC guy got them, you know heads will roll. Hopefully for our posters, this really was not the source. If it was, I forsee a huge amount of editing of posts by tomorrow. Sad, I was really hoping to get mine early. Come on June!

I want to call SHANANAGANS on this whole I got them early thing... until I see picture proof. :cool:

[EDIT] OMG, the pictures are true... darn you Amazon, darn you all to heck @#%#$^$%&^*^&(&*)&

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads