• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

Cadfan

First Post
Dayspire said:
Actually on the RPG.net thread that he created with the same announcement, he's already said that half-elves get +2 Cha and +2 Con.

Which is... confusing.
Well, nuts. Now I don't like half elves.

Irda Ranger

First Post
awindgate said:
so really who did you get them from? I got them at amazon and was wondering if I should hope to get them before june6.
My Amazon pre-order still says expected delivery on June 10. Which is killing me.

Family

First Post
Thanks, you're kinda a solid, standup guy arn't ya? :)

Now grab the smores fixin's everyone and hunkerdown for some good stories and songs:
wre-greenriver-campfire.jpg

Timeboxer

Explorer
Son_of_Thunder said:
A simple "Dedicated to the memory of E. Gary Gygax"
You can add to your spellbook rituals, daily and utility castings when your level says you get new ones. You can retrain so that you get rid of some spells and add others.
Will check up on magic items.

Thanks! I was hoping they'd follow up on that dedication.

Hmm, so rituals, dailies, and utilities are all preppable, huh? Definitely increases wizard versatility, in my mind.

As for magic items -- I'm just hoping that we'll still have quirky items like Nolzur's Mysterious Pigments and so on.

Son_of_Thunder

Explorer
pogminky said:
This is an odd question but:

What's the quality of the book like? The paper, printing, cover & artwork?

I work in the printing industry so this is an easy one. First the back says "Printed in the U.S.A" which means a lot to me. Secondly the covers and artwork are in beautiful vibrant color. The paper might be of a lighter stock because I noticed very faint folds or small ripples in some pages. This may be from the binding process though. It doesn't mar the books for me though.

I love 'em.

greeny151

First Post
Where?

I must cancel my pre-order and order from the store on the internet that you did... so, yeah... A little hint as to where you got yours please???

"Rolls 20 on Diplomacy"

Remove ads