• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kagan Vs. Godric........ (DarkWolf Judging....)

Rathan

First Post
After his last crushing loss Kagan looks for someone his level or lower to pick on.....

OOC: I would like to face a tier 1 or 2 opponent if possible......

Kagan the Fallen
Thug 2
6/21

Member of "Team Rocket"

Powers:
Sig Style: Rat
Dirty Trick (x1)
Gang Member: Hells

Possesions:
Item: Pet Rat
Yen: 4

Last edited:

"Godric'll fight you! You! You Bastard! You! Yes, you! Having trouble concentrating have you? Must be the foul vapors in your home that has gone to your head."

I find your dog to be flatulent, your citadel to be infectious, and your concentration to be helpless.

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 0 (yellow belt) - 8 fights / 2 wins
(sig.style Vine, dojo style Scorpion, fists of fury)
2 ¥ - no item

OoC: If I win, I ask for a 3-flag strategy speed match with judge-generated moves.

Rathan

First Post
Very well then Little one.... we shall fight...

I find your Lord to be sickly, your citadel to be tattered, and your mojo to be foolhardy.

OOC: pssst...LHH join me and DW in IRC.........

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the savanna south of the Hunting Grounds on the evening of the lotus blossom.

Insults to Godric so the fight is a 3 flag strat speed match.

Kagan
<MeowthBot> 1: The chopstick spins in the midst of the hells; redirects the kick of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The balancing staff perfectly parts the volcano; conceals the offensive of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fang devastates the steppes; conceals the touch of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar parts the mesa; drops on top of the kick of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The mantis stands across the pond; conceals the stab of the steel!

Godric
<MeowthBot> 1: The rabbit swims upon the coast; blocks the assailment of the root!
<MeowthBot> 2: The west wind falls atop the tower; wards off the cut of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword sings with the well; defends against the rolling of the air!
<MeowthBot> 4: The thorn slashes the well; dominates the kick of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 5: The northstar slashes next to the madlands; redirects the throw of the eyes!

Using Judo Punches, Godric goes for Kagan's face, hoping to blind him temporarily with a series of stunning slashes above and next to his eyes.

The northstar slashes next to the madlands; redirects the throw of the eyes!

Rathan

First Post
Kagan makes a perfect attack at godric.....

<MeowthBot> 2: The balancing staff perfectly parts the volcano; conceals the offensive of the stone!

Pushed back, Godric desperately claws at Kagan's throat. Intercepting a kick from Kagan, the yellow belt grabs the thug's leg and lock it.

The thorn slashes the well; dominates the kick of the ember!

Rathan

First Post
*Kagan slams Godric with a kick to the mid-section......*

<MeowthBot> 3: The fang devastates the steppes; conceals the touch of the willow!

Darkwolf

First Post
Thorns can slash easily enough...the only way a fang can devastate is by eating..you don't want to eat thorns!

Point Godric!
1 flag all!

Remove ads