Kalanyr forfiets to Thaiger

Frigid_Spleen

First Post
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the volcano north-west of the Vineyard of Xian's Song on the dawn of the chopstick.

Three balls of light appear and dance about in response to the action. However, their glow seems dull and they seem unimpressed by both the participants attacks. One in particular though, does seem attracted to Kalanyr's power.

Kalanyr gets two flags because of his superior rank.

Sorry but I won't be able to judge this match anymore because I won't be able to use the computer for about a week. Sorry about that :( .

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr wastes no time and lashes out with another attack in one of his styles leaping forward to swing a mighty clawed hand at his opponent and using the other clawed hand to ward off his opponents attacks.

The claw decimates the glade; wards off the slash of the air!

OOC- Thats 2 Sig Styles in a row what are the odds?

Thaiger

First Post
"I'm impressed, you're either the best or luckiest fighter I've come against so far."

Overwhelmed by Kalanyr's skill, Thaiger changes his stratagy and drops his spear. He then rushes in at Kalanyr throwing punch after punch at him in an atempt to make Kalanyr at one with his fist.

The phoenix unremittingly punches the cemetery; scatters the energy of the bamboo!

OOC:
It's pretty rare, but not unheard of. In my first sparring match with Sabaron, both my moves were Dragon moves.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I forfeit.

As Kalanyr forfeits there is a great glowing dark portal above and he is sucked through tengible evil emanates from it, not long after, a shaken weaker seeming Kalanyr is sent tumbling through again this time his hood is down showing a white haired,pointy-eared,red & black scaled face,that seems only half formed.

Remove ads