Kalanyr forfiets to Thaiger

Kalanyr

Explorer
Indeed I do ,oh plush and dark one, I would offer to fight you but I don't feel like becoming a Gang Boss and giving you a free style.

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
*laughes* Oh no worries there. Reowth reowth Meowth

I did not expect you to, when you do become red however, I would wish a fight with you.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Very well then Meowth if I gain my Red Belt before the reset we shall fight, If I must wait until the after the reset I will fight you then if you still wish it ,because its going to take a lot longer.

reiella

Explorer
[ Nah that's okie, I just liked meowth's semi status of having fought all the red belts (Except Akunin) and beaten most of them hehe it's nice ]

Thaiger

First Post
I'll fight you. I could use another story of glorious battle to take back home with me.

The northman plants the butt of his spear in the ground in front of him, and stares at Kalanyr for a few moment and then in a deep thunderous voice proclaims...

I find your presence to be balding, your fountain to be lewd, and your concentration to be absent.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr replies to the insult: "Ah so you wish to use these stories of battle to prevent your grandfather from destroying you? Or perhaps to get out of cleaning you boring looking stables or forging more of your clumsy weapons like that spear!"

I find your grandfather to be murderous, your stable to be drab, and your weapon to be child-like.

Thaiger

First Post
Well, it doesn't look like we're getting a judge tonight. I'll be on sometime between 3-5pm GMT -5, and then 11pm-2am GMT -5.

If I win the insult, 3 flags

Moving with a litheness that seems impossible for the bear sized man, Thaiger moves in on Kalanyr and lashes out with quick percise strikes of his spear. All the while keeping his balance on the balls of his feet, ready to dodge away from Kalanyr's attacks.

The jaguar assaults the caves; dodges the quickening of the fell dagger!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Also 3 flags.

The panther prances before the badlands; blocks the thrust of the rodent!

Kalanyr dances gracefully towards his opponent blocking his thrusting spear!

Remove ads