Kamard the Arcanaloth's House of Good Repute

Kamard

First Post
A pink clapboard house with sunny yellow trim suddenly appears from nowhere, the clean, crisp sound of banjos, bagpipes, and ukeleles filling the air. Soon, a sign made of shiny particleboard appears above the doorway, proclaiming-

"Smiling Kamard's House of Good Repute!"

Inside is a perfectly right-angled, fivesided room, decorated by various small parts of the First Rathan, a three legged pool table, and various tables of various shapes, most of which do not have a flat surface. This does not seem to be stopping the many patrons, fighters of both the past, present, and future, look to those who enter with smiles. Lots of smiling really.

The alcohol is flowing from a hole in the wall, and everyone seems to be having a good time. Especially you.

So make with the good times, ehh? I don't see an in-game place to make with the roleplaying, and I need SOMEWHERE to heckle people, otherwise I will take it to their very fight threads!

Rathan

First Post
OOC: heh heh....part of rathan everywhere....I love it....... goos job Kamard.... good use for him really.... *LOL*

"ahhh....so you are the being the made me laugh nso hard last eve.." says the man decked in all red.......

"my name is Arwen: the Red Tiger... well met good jakal-god...... so.... you going to heckle me or what???"

*Arwen laughs....*

Kamard

First Post
"Yes, I believe I shall heckle you mercilessly."

"What kind of tiger dresses in red? Shouldn't you be in, oooh, say, orange, white, and black, or at least white and black?"

Kamard looks up at the messenger who has just left the proclamation.

"Hmm. Tournament hmm? Maybe this Emperor would let me be the official announcer. Or maybe I will just go out of my way to be the announcer, officia or not. Mwahahahahahyukkk....cough, cough, cough."

"So anyway, Mr. Arwen, can I help you to a drink?"

"All it requires is a story."

Rathan

First Post
A drink?? sure......

this one time at training camp.....*LOL* no no no..I won't go there......*chuckle*

Many moons ago when all of the Circle of Many Colors were alive and well we were given a quest to slay a mighty Gorgon........ this is not an easy task as it gaze will petrafy you in an instant..... we had a problem on out hands..... We met the gorgon as he seplt......we stepped closer and closer to him....it was pitch black..... which we chose to do because if we can't see his eyes we had a better chance to beat it......

it was a massive battle.....bodies flying everywhere....... swords and shield flialing in the dark..... I think I may have it one of my own men in one of the exchanges.....but all's fair in love anf war you know....... and when it was over..... three of my men....... Tristan the Blue, Laraith the Grey and Farin the Black had perished.......... but we got the bastard....the gorgon was dead... and we returned to our king to collect our bounty and a parade was held for those Kinights who were left..and a royal funreal for those who did not..........

*arwen points to the three white jems on his helm..... *

see this left jem....I eraned it for fighting and slaying that gorgon...... these jems represent my rank..I am third in command of what used to be the Circle of many Colors.... which is now just me... my brothers have fought hard and died warrior deaths...and I have come here to rebuild the Circle........ hopefull I will sucsessfull.........

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
We met the gorgon as he seplt......we stepped closer and closer to him....it was pitch black..... which we chose to do because if we can't see his eyes we had a better chance to beat it......[/quote]

"I thought that gorgons had petrifying breath. You must have been thinking of a cockatrice. No, thats their beak. Maybe a medusa? Eh."

a parade was held for those Kinights who were left..and a royal funreal for those who did not..........
[

"Kinights? Is that some sort of warrior?"

*arwen points to the three white jems on his helm..... *

see this left jem....I eraned it for fighting and slaying that gorgon...... these jems represent my rank..I am third in command of what used to be the Circle of many Colors.... which is now just me... my brothers have fought hard and died warrior deaths...and I have come here to rebuild the Circle........ hopefull I will sucsessfull.........

"All in all, a mediocre story. You can have...hmmm....this to drink."

Kamard takes a flask of milky pink liquid out from behind the near-vertical bar. Clearly written on its cheery yellow label is "Pepto-Bismol".

"Ahh, you're going to need to mix this with something. I suggest beer."

Rathan

First Post
hey...my stomach is a little upset........thanks kamard.......yer a good fellow..... for a god anyways.......

*arwen laughs*

Kamard

First Post
"God? Where did you get that idea?"

"I am only a man of good taste, cheap parlour tricks, a bit of seltzer, some nice flowers, good sights, sounds, and tastes."

"Certainly not a god."

"But if you'd like to worship me, you can start by polishing my shoes with your tongue."

Remove ads