• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kanadrin Vs. Mithreander II.... (Patch Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
"Who's next? Someone hopefully with a little more cash to pocket than my last opponent!"

Kanadrin
Silver Sash 0
5/17
Copper Sash: Signature Style: Lotus Blossom, Arena Fighter, Profiteer, Crowd Pleaser, Golden Touch
Silver Sash: Signature Location: Prarie, Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth
Red Luckstone: Hard Hitter
Yen: 16

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander steps out of the inn, following the woman.

Mithreander - Gray Elven Male

0 exp
Hits defeated 0/0
Powers: None
0 yen

Equipment

None

"Nope, just me once more, since you allowed me to take that rematch."

He bows to her and sighs. "Perhaps I should be thankful that I have less for you to take."

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander scoffs at the insult and throws his out there for the judge to analize.

I find your son to be dishonest, your empire to be unnecessary, and your karma to be blunt.

His scoff turns to embarasment as he hears the words from his mouth. He trully thought that he could not imagine one worse then hers, until it came out of his mouth.

Phoenix8008

First Post
With a 'BAMF!', the two fighters find themselves staggering out of a sulphorous smelling blue cloud on a ledge half way up a volcano! In the distance, the sun rises as morning comes to whatever land they have been transported to. Suddenly, with another 'BAMF!' of smoke, the short but muscular judge known as Patch appears in front of them.

"Dangit Elf! Do ya gotta do that when I've got company like that?! Why the heck... Oh, you two again, eh? You feeling a little better now, bub? I see you two are wantin ta go at it again, so don't let me stand in your way.

"This time, Kanadrin has definately got the better insults, so she gets to set the length and style of the match. I also need ta let'cha both know that:

"The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the volcano south-east of the Sweetwater Swamp on the morning of the crane."
OOC: Mithreander, it's common practice to post your stats at the begining of the fight. I know that since your a white belt there isn't much, but it helps keep it official for anyone else reading this later. Please do so in your next post. Thanks, and welcome back! Good luck to you both!

Rathan

First Post
"I want a 4 flag speed match please patch...... and I'll get the ball rolling right now......"

Kanadrin tries a forcefull kick followed by a leaping defense....

The foot splits the tower; leaps over the offensive of the sky!

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander reacts decisively.

The spider sings through the cavern; removes the efforts of the tree while it leaps over the chi of the sickle!

Mythe strikes with both hands and feet, twice with each extremity seeming to attack with 8 appendiges in a fation a leaping spider might, the effort causing the air to whistle and sing. The attack creating a defense aimed at ground attack, that in this case is completely ineffective against the woman's air based attack.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Though strictly not as powerful a move, Mythreander's attack wins the round by not concentrating it's effort where his opponent isn't. Kanadrin's attack attacks the defensive position on the ground while her opponent has leaped into the air.

"And something about that spider style attack looks very familiar... tell me Mythreander, what do ya know of your mother?"
Round 1: Kanadrin- 0 flags, Mythreander- 1 flag, Goal- 4 flags

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander recovered from the attack, and went on the offensive while trying to answer Patch's question.

The lizard assails the canyon; scatters the kick of the body! *yen*

His leg whips around like the tail of a lizard, trying to catch the womans anckles while lowering his body against any incomeing kick. If the kick does come and comes from a direct line of her body, then the sweeping manuaver will intersect it as well, perhaps causing additional damage.

"I remember very little about her, except that she was beautiful, but that could have just been the thoughts of a love struck child, for what child does not think of his mother as beautiful?"

Rathan

First Post
Kanadrin desides to fire back with a spider attack of her own..... then feeling a wave of confusion over her for just a split second.. then fades as fast as it came......

The spider brutalizes the atoll; defends against the throw of the stone!

"That's unreal..... I saw my father..... I SAW him.... in a vision.... his vestments of pure white and blue...... standing over two people... one female.... one male.... the male looks like the Neko guy I told you about... but the female..... I've never seen her before....."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads