Keep "Story Origin" books separate from core "Campaign Setting" books

Steve_MND

First Post
Which I know that they are, but I'm sure when a rep gets in touch with me I can explain it more efficiently if needed.

I think you're a little wishful in your expectation of some sort of actual dialogue starting up between you and Customer Support (heck, any Customer Support), but, hey, more power to you.

Burticusb

First Post
IF a rep does in fact reply to you, please let us know what they have to say.

So, just got a response from them, here is what the rep said...

Thank you for contacting Wizards Customer Service. I have forwarded this feedback that the Sword Coast Adventure's Guide did not let the player made the character they wanted as part of the story. This will be forwarded up to the appropriate team to be looked into. I cannot guarantee a response back but your voice will be heard.

Not bad if you ask me... would be nice if more voices spoke out though.

StinkyEttin

First Post
In all seriousness, your feedback was received and considered in the other thread. Dealing with customer service is often an exercise in balancing expectations.

Burticusb

First Post
In all seriousness, your feedback was received and considered in the other thread. Dealing with customer service is often an exercise in balancing expectations.

Thank you, I'm cool... The main thing is that I'm making the attempt. I understand that likely not much will come from any of this. I don't expect everyone or anyone to agree with my views, just to respect them.

I'm going to continue playing and running games in and under the Adventurer's League banner either way... but at least I can feel good that my voice was heard.

I just don't want to keep talking about the non sense around the real issue... I'm tired of explaining myself and views over and over again...

It's not a complicated point of view...

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Burticusb: Yeah Id also send in a customer service request if I actually agreed with your request and reasoning. I dont at all. I like the fact that books are 'segregated' and that each Story origin has its own flavor. Ive no issue at all with the picking either the Elemental Evil Companion or SCAG to use.

Im inclined to think that more people thank on this topic like me, than they do like you. Its not something I can back up with fact and if there was indeed a swell of support for the issue you are trying to get addressed , it would of been addressed fairly quickly.

Ive always found WOTC customer support to be some MAGIC centric as to be pretty much useless for asking any D&D questions.

Remove ads