Blog (A5E) Keeping it Classy: Updated Core Classes in Level Up

Faolyn

(she/her)
Additional idea what if one could "invent" a maneuver (perhaps get Cha in there for creative thinking).
I can definitely see that. I mean, if a wizard can invent a spell, there should be no reason why a fighter can't invent a maneuver. (Plus I'm sure that there will be people making their own new manuevers or even entire traditions)

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Like a Dashing swordman?
Like those and various other clever ones like mentioned here in AD&D 2

"The fighter is a warrior, an expert in weapons and, if he is clever, tactics and strategy. There are many famous fighters from legend: Hercules, Perseus, Hiawatha, Beowulf, Siegfried, Cuchulain, Little John, Tristan, and Sinbad. History is crowded with great generals and warriors: El Cid, Hannibal, Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Spartacus, Richard the Lionheart, and Belisarius."

Greek Mythology called Athena goddess of wisdom in battle. But her lead followers were not wise by modern definitions (however they were often very intelligent, clever and most certainly devious)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Like those and various other clever ones like mentioned here in AD&D 2

"The fighter is a warrior, an expert in weapons and, if he is clever, tactics and strategy. There are many famous fighters from legend: Hercules, Perseus, Hiawatha, Beowulf, Siegfried, Cuchulain, Little John, Tristan, and Sinbad. History is crowded with great generals and warriors: El Cid, Hannibal, Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Spartacus, Richard the Lionheart, and Belisarius."

Greek Mythology called Athena goddess of wisdom in battle. But her lead followers were not wise by modern definitions (however they were often very intelligent, clever and most certainly devious)
I was hoping you'd get the reference:

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
I have only read a few of them generally speaking, they were ones which honored Wrecan.

Remove ads