D&D 5E Keith Baker: Exploring Eberron

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

1574272975183.png

Keith sent Sly Flourish a PDF copy of the book, which Sly flipped through

Also, check out the KB Presents Twitter for past previews

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Keith, Artists, & so on involved in it, probably all have a sudden influx of time on their hands these days for completely unimaginable reasons I bet so it make sense 😥
As professional writer, I can say that living a life in a Stay-at-Home order hasn't helped me be more productive. The constant attention the dog wants, the sharing of work space with my wife's life space, and the sense of impending doom as my family tries to dodge the virus don't help people create.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
As professional writer, I can say that living a life in a Stay-at-Home order hasn't helped me be more productive. The constant attention the dog wants, the sharing of work space with my wife's life space, and the sense of impending doom as my family tries to dodge the virus don't help people create.
I was going for sarcasm & levity, words failed to convey it.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Producer on the discord just confirmed the book is "nearly" 260 pages.

I was about to saw, that cover mockup seems to really underestimate just how thick this book is becoming.

It can't come too soon either, I'm about to start a story arc that will heavily features ALL of the planes of Eberron, and I can't wait to mainline that straight-from-the-source planar content

Remove ads

Remove ads