D&D 5E Keith Baker: Exploring Eberron

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

1574272975183.png

Keith sent Sly Flourish a PDF copy of the book, which Sly flipped through

Also, check out the KB Presents Twitter for past previews

Weiley31

Legend
You know, if I play as a Way of The Living Weapon Monk, I may reflavour the class name as "Way of the Soulknife" if I'm playing as a Kalashtar.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
You know, if I play as a Way of The Living Weapon Monk, I may reflavour the class name as "Way of the Soulknife" if I'm playing as a Kalashtar.

I have been saying since 2014 that any Soulknife that comes out ought to be a Monk subclass, and that I'd used Way of the Fist Monks as chassis for Soulknife NPCs for a while now. It works surprisingly well.

Weiley31

Legend
I have been saying since 2014 that any Soulknife that comes out ought to be a Monk subclass, and that I'd used Way of the Fist Monks as chassis for Soulknife NPCs for a while now. It works surprisingly well.
I mean Ki points can always be reflavored as Power Points.

ChaosOS

Legend
Keith delves into one of my favorite factions

ChaosOS

Legend
So some bad news - OBS currently has a three+ week turnaround on hardcovers. This came to my attention through general dmsguild product chat, but I'm assuming it also applied to the team now as they wait for proofs.

ChaosOS

Legend
They've previously stated that the agreement with OBS required them to launch both at the same time. Maybe they can renegotiate since that agreement was pre-pandemic?

Remove ads

Remove ads