I think we have to assume the Antarctic Nazis or the Hollow Earth residents finally found him.I'm glad he's okay. But I really gotta wonder what words were exchanged and whether it was about Trail of Cthulhu or Vampire 5th edition.
A long-time GURPS writer and the creator of Night's Black Agents. His work on GURPS Horror, along with a complimentary work from
notable game designer, game reviewer, and games columnist, mostly well known amongst the forgite arm of the storygames wing of the hobby. And for his GURPS work.
Iron Crown Enterprises.A long-time GURPS writer and the creator of Night's Black Agents. His work on GURPS Horror, along with a complimentary work from
Palladium, I think, called Nightmares of Mine
.... Hite has contributed extensively to the GUMSHOE System, as author of Trail of Cthulhu, and the supplements Shadows Over Filmland, Rough Magicks, Bookhounds of London, and Mythos Expeditions; also the RPG Night's Black Agents and its major campaign The Dracula Dossier.
Previously, Hite wrote or contributed to several GURPS supplements, including:
In addition, he worked on the Decipher/Last Unicorn Star Trek RPGs
- GURPS Alternate Earths,
- GURPS Alternate Earths II,
- GURPS Cabal,
- GURPS Horror (Third Edition incorporating Nightmares of Mine material in 2002, also Fourth Edition in 2011),
- GURPS Infinite Worlds (Winner of the 2005 Origins Award for Role-Playing Game Supplement of the Year),
- GURPS WWII: Weird War II,
- and GURPS Y2K.
He has also contributed to the Nephilim games
- Star Trek RPG Player's Guide (with Mathew Colville, Steven S. Long and Don Mappin) (2002),
- Starfleet Operations Manual (2003),
- All Our yesterdays (with Steve Kenson, James Kiley, S. John Ross and Steven S. Long) (2000),
- and Planetary Adventures (1999).
as well as to supplements for other role-playing games like:
- Secret Societies (1995),
- Major Arcana (1997),
- and Gamemaster's Companion (with Shannon Appel, Adrian Czajkowski, and Ross Isaacs) (1996);
- Adventures Into Darkness (for Hero System and Mutants & Masterminds),
Books by Hite:
- Mage: The Sorcerer's Crusade (for Mage: The Ascension),
- Crusade Lore (for Mage: The Sorcerer's Crusade) (with Phil Brucato and Wayne Peacock) (1998),
- Cainite Heresy (for Vampire: The Dark Ages),
- Nightmares of Mine (for Rolemaster) (with John Curtis) (1999),
- Back East: The South (for Deadlands),
- Dubious Shards (which includes an adventure for Delta Green),
- Secrets of the Ruined Temple (for Mage: The Awakening),
- Day after Ragnarok (for Savage Worlds and Hero System),
- Wild Talents RPG (with Dennis Detwiller, Greg Stolze and Shane Ivey) (2010),
- and Grim War (for Wild Talents RPG) (with Greg Stolze) (2010).
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to U.S. History, Graphic Illustrated (with Sheperd Hendrix) (2009)
- The Antarctic Express (with Christina Rodriguez) (2009)
- Cthulhu 101 (with John Kovalic) (2009)
- Where the Deep Ones Are (with Andy Hopp) (2008)
- Cliffourd the Big Red God (with Andy Hopp) (2011)
- Tour de Lovecraft: The Tales (2008)
- The Nazi Occult (with Darren Tan) (2013)
- The Cthulhu Wars: The United States' Battles Against the Mythos (with Kennon Bauman) (2016)
Say what you want, but the guy does know how to tell a story!Kenneth Hite was shot and wounded on his way home. He's fine FYI but what a harrowing story!
View attachment 271546
Sometimes, when in a bereavement thread or a sympathy thread, just Google it, eh? There's a time and place.
Sometimes, when in a bereavement thrad or a sympathy thread, just Google it, eh? There's a time and place.
He also has the Tour De Lovecraft books which I really enjoyed. He has a podcast with Robin Laws as well that is very good.