Kerall defeats Kalanyr

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall lies on the ground before the Tower of the Sword. MidKnight is gone. Minutes pass.

Then, the fighter stands up and runs away. He runs and runs, madness creeping, heart pounding, feet aching. He runs as if death itself was chasing him. He runs and searches for someone to fight.

I must fight. I must win. There is still time. Time...

"My god. What have I done?"

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I find your Emperor and your betrothed to be jaded, your basement to be unbearable, and your chi to be weathered.

"Villian, I believe both your ruler & betrothed must have grown jaded simply through your presence. This is understandable though given the unbearable stench of your cave and the weakened state of your chi"

If I win insults- 3 Flags

The scorpion rends the steppes; absorbs the kick of the shadow!

Kalanyr enters the Stance of the Scorpion and as his hands block his opponents attacks a huge stinger drops from over his head towards his opponent.

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall looks like he wants to start punching outright. Instead, he takes a deep breath and says:

I find your grandmother and your children to be unkempt, your world to be a barren hell-hole, and your experience to be dormant.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
If I win, it's 2 rounds.

"Scorpion? Looks more like a lil' froggy to me..." Kerall ducks and raises his hands to block Kalanyr's scorpion-like blow. At the same time, balancinh himself on his right leg, a flick of his muscles activates a hidden blade in his left boot. With his left leg, he slashes at Kalanyr's in a wide arc.

The lotus blossum harshly slashes the pillars; blocks the chaos of the amphibian!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Three ancient judges, having seemingly followed Kerall from his most recent fight motion to indicate that the fight will be two flags per kerall's request.

They announce...
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the fountain south-west of the Ancient Ruins on the day of the fox.

Then observing as the fighters waste no time they motion to their flag girl.

Point to Kalanyr, One Flag Kalanyr, One Flag Neutral

I really seem to like fountains here lately

Kalanyr

Explorer
The cherry blossum tracks facing the tower; grasps the thrust of the sunflower!

Kalanyr falls into the stance of the cherry blossom and facing towards his opponent swings his foot foward hoping to leave a nasty track on his opponents face while grasping at whatever limb his opponent attacks with.

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall jumps backward on a ruined pillar, dodging Kalanyr's blow. Then he turns to face his foe in the open, and jumps at him extending his leg and foot like a spear to smash his ribs.

The thorn kicks facing the prairie; avoids the motion of the rodent!

Wicht

Hero
The judges moan, but someone has to win the round...

Point to Kerall, Two Flags Neutral

I may not be on for a few hours here shortly - if you are both on and want a different judge feel free

Remove ads