Kerall defeats Kalanyr

Kalanyr

Explorer
The crab glides underneath the wetlands; redirects the violence of the rosewood!

Assuming the stance of the crab , Kalanyr glides beneath his opponents attakcs redirecting his blows towards the ground.

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall takes a deep breath and assaults his opponent with a series of punches, ignoring the sense of fear that's nagging him.

The monkey sucker punches the desert; shreds the terror of the orchid!

Wicht

Hero
The judges whistle and clap. Thats the fighting they like to see...

Point to Kerall, One Flag Kerall, One Flag Neutral

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The scorpion punches on top of the delta; protects against the energy of the thorn as it guards against the energy of the spirit!

Falling once more into the stance of the scorpion, Kalanyr lashes out with his fists at his opponent using the stinger to guard against his opponents attack.

OOC-Last Post of the Night for me back in about 6 hours.

If more moves becomes necessary:
Next Round:The thunder slashes atop the mesa; dodges the drive of the foul!
Round After:The phoenix annihilates the mountain; reduces the onslaught of the lightbeam!
Round After That:The ki-rin sucker punches the madlands; averts the cut of the leaf!

Flavour coming when I'm less tired and if its necessary.

Zappo

Explorer
"Aw damn". Kerall attacks with the same thorn move he used before, and fails, and then attempts to use his fighting aura to weaken Kalanyr, and fails again. The Honor warrior's defense seems unsurpassable.

Things are looking grim, when a boy appears among the ruins, behind Kalanyr. Kerall recognizes one of his gangers. He had forgotten his loyal followers.
Well, maybe not so loyal... he thinks, recalling how his favorite fled upon seeing him defeated at the hands of MidKnight.

Not even a glance is needed. The boy picks up a rock, throws it at Kalanyr from behind a stone slab, and quickly hides again. The unexpected attack does not deal a relevant damage, but it does disrupt Kalanyr's concentration.

Dirty Trick!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nikodemus appears from the shadows to give the judges a Purity of Focus that allows them to ignore the Dirty Trick!

"I think you shall have to proceed without your tricks, villain. Now fight fair or give up!"

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
"A Master coming to help a Green Belt against a poor sod such as myself? And you call me dishonorable?"

Kerall turns and hears Meowth, and then wonders about the meaning of his words...

The manticore eliminates the badlands; scatters the thrust of the orchid!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nikodemus thinks for a moment before replying, "No I do not call myself Honorable, for that Path belongs to others. I call myself determined to defeat evil. All evil. Yes, even an evil as small as yours. For I above all know that it is best to defeat evil when it is least powerful. After all, it was myself that defeated Wicht when he was a white belt and put his feet onto the path of evil which consumed and empowered him. I can only imagine the evil that would have been stopped if someone had defeated Wicht when he was still as weak as yourself."

Zappo

Explorer
"You are quick to pass judgement, aren't you!" Kerall shouts. "Do you know the future maybe? Or the past? You don't. You know nothing, nothing! What makes you feel sure that you are not favoring another evil by accelerating my defeat?". Then, he recovers from his overreaction, though his eyes shine from what might be rage, or tears. in a more normal tone of voice, he speaks: "I care not. I will win despite your interference. The alternative is so monstrous... that I will not think about it. And I will use any and all tricks to win. I don't care about who or what I'll have to stomp to get to my goal".

Kerall gives a quick glance to the Tower of the Sword, and then prepares for the next round.

Remove ads