• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall vs. Darkwolf

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall keeps on attacking his foe, and at the same time parries his every blow.

The needle sucker punches the pillars; silences the chaos of the thorn!

Darkwolf

First Post
ok..I'm back..sorry about that..but I did announce I would be gone...here's my next move..

The cherry blossum decimates the volcano; wards off the edge of the steam! *yen*

Phoenix8008

First Post
Seeing one of her students fighting, Kith approaches.

"It seems you have learned much already about Nature's Fury, Darkwolf. Just remember that the power to destroy is easily called forth, while the power to heal is much more difficult. Yet in battle, destruction is necesarry. Perhaps you will need to bend some of your efforts to healing this land instead of my glade soon, hmm? After you win this battle, of course."

Kith winks and moves on, trusting her student to find his own way without much help from her.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf smiles as Kith approaches.

""Yes, I think I might need to clean this grove up...you wouldn't happen to know ways to make the remains of that volcano sink back underground?"

(also...BUMP)

Zappo

Explorer
No problem, it's just that I didn't know how long you would be away. Were it not for the boards' almost-downtime, we would have finished the fight two days ago.

sineater

First Post
"A cherry blossum that can take on a volcano. Thats one move I'm glad I saw."

2 Flags Darkwolf, Match Darkwolf Also you gain 1 yen from the move and 2 yen from the Tourney.

Darkwolf you have brought honor back to yourself. Also your master is very proud of you. You are now YELLOW BELT 0.

Kerall you are still a white belt. May the gods shine upon you in the next battle.

Remove ads