• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall vs. Lyodin

Sabaron

First Post

Kerall, your "Insta-win" technique, while cheap, won you the match. You have removed your disgrace and now stand at Yellow Belt 0.

Lyodin, you have lost your fight, and due to your inability to part with your money, you now are a Copper Sash 1.

Thaiger

First Post
Lyodin picks himself up and dusts off his clothes

"I'd say 'Nice Fight' Kerall, but from my side, it wasn't. Oh well, I just hope getting smacked around like this isn't becoming a trend. Farewell, till next time."

He walks off with his hands in his pocket whistling a dirty diddy.

Zappo

Explorer
"I hope we can still be friends, Lyodin. I usually frown upon such a... tasteless victory, but you'll understand that I was fighting for my life. Despite all I've passed, and all I've learned about my fate, I have found I am not ready yet to meet my family in the skies". Kerall walks alongside Lyodin for a while, until the two reach the nearest village, and then wanders off.

OoC: Yeah, I enjoy longer matches too, but I also enjoy staying alive. :) Of course, we're going to have a rematch some time in the future, aren't we?

Remove ads