Kerall vs. Nikodemus

Zappo

Explorer
Once again, it's crunchtime for Kerall. Noone as of yet knows why he desperately seeks to fight and win, regardless of who gets in the way. Noone knows why, but once again he issues a challenge for a powerful warrior to come and confront him.

OOC: Challenge open to any green belt or equivalent or higher (wow, it's going to be much easier to just say 3rd+ tier). The only stipulation is no redeeming light, and there are only 4 days left so please only answer the challenge if you know you can post often enough. I'm online through the afternoon and evening of GMT+1, though on Saturday my presence might be erratic.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I accept your challenge, villain."
says Nikodemus as he steps forth from the shadows.

"You may set the match length as I have no desire to trade insults with one such as yourself."

Zappo

Explorer
"Nikodemus"

Kerall studies his foe. "MidKnight told me that you could help me". The villain readies a fighting stance. "I'm sorry, but I think the only way for you to help me is through your defeat".

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I've been totally unable to access the boards! Traffic spike, I suppose.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Actually it looked to me like the whole board was down for a while. I'll be heading home from work shortly, but I'll get online tonight to post some more. Should definately be able to finish before the reset. Probably Niko's final battle here. :( It's hard to come by opponent's when your as high up as he is.

"Whether you can defeat me or not is yet to be determined, Kerall. As to how that would help anything but your reputation possibly, I must admit that I do not know. You are welcome to try though. Just remember, the help that I can give is yours for the asking if you decide you want it, but I will never force it upon you.

"Choose now the length of match and let the ancient ones choose the place and time of our battle, and we shall begin."

[edit] Wicht, you or any other judge is fine with me.[/edit]

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
OOC: Three flags, standard match. I'm OK with Wicht. I'm about to go to sleep; see you tomorrow.

A sad smile crosses Kerall's face for but a moment before fading.

Wicht

Hero
Three ancient judges show up, followed by their heavily laden flag girl. They seem in festives spirits as they announce...

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the valley north-west of the Altar of the Ancestors on the evening of the fist.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Zappo, can you change the thread title to show us battling? Thanks.

Taking to the air, Nikodemus flys forward to impale Kerall with a rough but fierce kick in the pit of his stomach. Landing gracefully, Niko waits as Kerall brings his attack like a mad ape. As Kerall flies forward in an attack, Niko tries to grab the first limb within reach and twists it rapidly to send Kerall sprawling past him and onto the ground.

The raven roughly impales the caves; grasps the onslaught of the ape!

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall raises his fist and attempts to strike Nikodemus in his face. However, this is only a diversion: a low kick from the villain is going to catch Nikodemus mid-air and make him fall down on the ground, hard.

The fist kicks below the village; redirects the descent of the willow!

OOC: done.

Remove ads