Kerall vs. Nikodemus

Wicht

Hero
"ooo...," say the Judges, "Kicking fist is very bad form!"

Point to Nikodemus, One Flag Nikodemus, Two Flags Neutral

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Leaping at Kerall like a wolf, Niko flies forward with a dominatingly strong attack. Slamming his foe into the ground with meteoric force, Niko is sure that the nearby trees will have their roots bruised from the massive impact tremor of the hit.

The wolf flies on top of the plain; harshly dominates the pain of the root!

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall uses the Rabbit stance to avoid Nikodemus' blows, dancing around him, doging, and leaping over him.

The rabbit dances upon the spring; removes the edge of the leaf as it leaps over the beauty of the rain!

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: "Two Falgs"? "Two Falgs"!? WTF is dat sheit? :D

Like dozens of cherry blossoms blown on the wind, Niko's attacks are too many and too quick to be dodged completely. He dominates Kerall's castle-hard defenses and fluidly strikes several brutal blows to the snake-like villain. Then the dust clears as the battle stops for a moment or for good, and the shadow is blown away with a wave of the Enlightened Master's hand.

The cherry blossum dominates the castle before it fluidly brutalizes the reptile; waves away the tempest of the shadow!

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall pulls out a bottle of George's moonshine and offers it to one of the judges in exchange for looking elsewhere for this round.

Dirty Trick, and, assuming you counter it:

So fast are Kerall's hands, that like claws they sever Nikodemus' flesh. When the light warrior believes to see an opening, he hits only the air: Kerall has jumped away from harm.

The claw suddenly severs the castle; leaps over the foray of the reptile! *yen*

Wicht

Hero
Nikodemus has shown why he is the Master!

Point and Match to Nikodemus And one yen for what its worth

Kerall
Having lost you are now a DB 0 and not far from the grasp of that which seeks you.

Nikodemus Your victory makes you an Enlightened Master 3. Truly villains tremble at the sight of you.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Kerall, you stand at the brink of death. The only way you can lose again and survive is by accepting the Redeeming Light and changing your ways. Unless it is death which you seek, keep this in mind and consider my offer well, as I may soon be gone and unable to help you if you should later desire it."

"You fought well for your rank, but I will not go easy on any villain. I hope you will find something else to dull your pain, since my defeat has escaped you. Good journey to you."

Remove ads