• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Pact Magic Unbound: Grimoire of Lost Souls project is LIVE!

Alex Augunas

First Post
After months of planning, its finally here!

The Pact Magic Unbound: Grimoire of Lost Souls Kickstarter is finally here!

What We're About
Pact Magic Unbound: Grimoire of Lost Souls is a Pathfinder RPG compilation of Pact Magic Unbound, Vol 1 and Vol 2, with 100+ pages of new material, plus entirely new high-end artwork.

Dario and I have gotten many requests for a product like this ever since we released Pact Magic Unbound, Vol 2. We want to deliver on the idea of the Ultimate Pact Magic Product in the biggest way possible.

What We Need
Dario and I are asking for $2,500. In truth, the product is already written and has been going through rigorous playtesting over the past two months. We need your help in order to commission new artwork for the book, however, so we're not stuck recycling the artwork from our existing products, most of which is from Dario's original Secrets of Pact Magic and is thereby ten years old.

What We're Offering
Dario and I are offering a variety of pledge tiers that will allow our backers to get exactly what they want out of this Kickstarter. We also have a number of exciting add-ons that will allow our backers to gain fantastic rewards. We have a number of Stretch Goals planned beyond what is listed, but we're also listening for backer feedback in regards to what our consumer base wants to see added to the Kickstarter. Want me to make Spirit Cards? Ask for them! Want Dario to record an audio drama where he gets people to read legends in accents? We can do that too!

The incentive that I'm most excited for is our Create-A-Character add-on. Essentially, if you pledge enough funds for us to commission a piece of artwork, we'll let you decide what characters are portrayed in that artwork. Your character(s) can be forever immortalize in the forbidden pages of the Grimoire of Lost Souls, either flaunting occult power or becoming horribly maimed by it. For instance, my kitsune cavalier, Kyr'shin, will be making an appearance in the Grimoire of Lost Souls as the unfortunate victim of an alter age spell.

Thanks for your interest! Please keep up with this thread, as I'll be making announcements on it as the Kickstarter moves along.

Alex Augunas

First Post

Alex Augunas

First Post
Also, we broke our first Stretch Goal! Nine new spirits will be included in the book! Now the Backers are slowly inching their way towards the next goal, which is a full-color release.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads