Kill Bargle! A Pathfinder RPG Alpha Release Adventure

Redclaw

First Post
No scale-hide'll be keepin' us outta that keep if Bargle be in it, Thieren scowls at the doors. Do any of ye need me healin'?

[sblock=spells]0--Detect Magic, Light, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
1--Command, Shield of Faith, Bless
2--Hold Person, Resist Energy[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"Thanks, Thieren, but I'm aright, if slimed. Shall we batter down the door or climb the wall?" Zak asks the others.

Last edited:

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro, Varisian Sorcerer

"Let us batter these doors down." Lanandro says but, instead he speaks a few quick arcane words and blows air in the direction of the gate. A slight breeze picks up behind him and, suddenly, the loud sounds of a few people throwing themselves against the closed gate are heard. Lanandro then faces his companions, puts a finger before his mouth and points towards the wall opening to the west before silently heading toward it.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Casting Ghost Sounds to create the sounds.[/SBLOCK]

Quickly and as quietly as possible, the party makes its way over to the opening in the wall. At least six feet in diameter and over five feet in height, it should provide no hindrance on the way into the courtyard.

Knowing that the noises Lanandro has summoned will only last a few moments (OOC: 3 rounds, i.e. 18 seconds), Corby pokes his head carefully around the corner, trying his best not to be seen. After a second or two he snaps his head back and looks at his assembled friends.

[sblock=Corby](OOC: You make a Stealth check)
You see a wide open courtyard with a keep. It looks to be about 50 feet to the corner of the building, and about 75 feet to the main doors which appear open. The courtyard itself is littered with debris and broken masonry, some as large as small boulders (OOC: Courtyard counts as "difficult terrain"). At least 10 (but perhaps as many as 20, it's hard to tell from so quick a peek) kobolds crouch or kneel behind these as cover, nervously watching the main gate. Most hold slings at the ready, with small spears nearby. At least two kobolds also stand at the main entrance to the keep.[/sblock]

Zurai

First Post
"Dozen scalies. Mebbe two dozen, hard to tell. Armed. Watchin' the gate; good job Lanandro. 'Bout 75 feet to the main doors, all rough ground. May hafta fight." the halfling whispers.

Ilium

First Post
Terry sucks on his teeth considering. "Sorry. Best I've got is a scroll that should be able to trap a bunch of them like flies in a web. That might be a pretty good option though."

Remove ads