• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kinda OT: The New World of Darkness

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Well, I'll wait and see what the WoD2 is like before I decide to invest or not.

On a slightly OT, but still WW-related note, I was looking through the new "GameTrade" magazine, and one thing I'm sure I'm gonna pass on? "ABERRANT D20".

Last edited:

Wombat

First Post
Changing some of the names, eh?

Well, as an Ars Magica fan I hope they finally drop the Tremere bloodline -- I have always been annoyed over this "tying" AM & V:tM together. Caused me a lot of headaches with crossover gamers over the years ("No, NewbiePlayer, House Tremere is NOT a bunch of vampires!").

Calico_Jack73

First Post
I'm really hoping that they make Vampire more "Forever Knight"-ish and drop the clans altogether. I also hope they come up with a different story for their origin than being the decendents of Cain. If they don't it'll be hard not to think of this as just another way to squeeze more money from the line buy putting out another edition.

Tokiwong

First Post
ShadowDenizen said:
Well, I'll wait and see what the WoD2 is like before I decide to invest or not.

On a slightly OT, but still WW-related note, I was looking through the new "GameTrade" magazine, and one thing I'm sure I'm gonna pass on? "ABERRANT D20".
Ack I am actually looking forward to Abberent D20 I owe Abberent some props its the basis of my own Mutants & Masterminds game ;)

Nightchilde-2

First Post
For the record...

I've opened up a site dedicated to the new WoD...Prince Nightchilde's Elysium. check it out!

Granted, there's not a whole lot there at this moment, but soon..oh yes..when the info starts flooding in so, too, will the site grow!

Link's in my .sig, but just in case...

Prince Nightchilde's Elysium

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Ack I am actually looking forward to Abberent D20 I owe Abberent some props its the basis of my own Mutants & Masterminds game ;)

My group plans on running that when it comes out, unless it's a hideous, Taint-riddled monstrosity.

Brad

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads