ZEITGEIST King Baldrey - is he from the original playing group?

Nnesk

Explorer
I just can't anymore, I have to know!
The Level Up Zeitgeist book is incredible, and one of the things I like most about it is how it handles the aftermath of possible player activities in the campaign. Some characters, specifically, look like they were actual PCs in the campaign, ran by the book's author. Is that indeed the case? Beyond the king, which kinda has to be, I also see Alienor Contessa Soliogn-Stark, I think?

There are as few others, and I don't have my roster handy, so this is from memory.

The new head off the RHC in Flint was from Ajar's group. Auryn in Elfaivar is from Tizbiz's. Floxx gets mentioned briefly in Flint, and she's from the Actually Play series of the podcast Prismatic Tsunami. I think Nixxle the goblin RHC agent in Ber is from the campaign of Greg Spanier, who was one of the highest backers of our original Kickstarter.

Oh, also the interim prime cardinal Malthusius was from the same campaign as King Baldrey.

Much to my chagrin, I based the art of Baldrey on the player who ran him (I saw a group photo of the gaming group), but in the campaign Baldrey was black. I'd forgotten that detail.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Oh, also the interim prime cardinal Malthusius was from the same campaign as King Baldrey.

Wow! I didn't know that. Does it matter that in our campaign he died in adventure #5? Then got resurrected as Uriel, transformed into a transcendental being of pure thought, and now guards the world against intrusion from outsiders and guards the Axis Seal ritual site? :D

Much to my chagrin, I based the art of Baldrey on the player who ran him (I saw a group photo of the gaming group), but in the campaign Baldrey was black. I'd forgotten that detail.

I feel bad that you feel bad.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases