Kit

Lacerin

First Post
*Comes to a great tree just beside the tavern, pinning a large scroll on the tree the creature moves away and disappears within the darkness, shadowing about the area*
(The scroll reads in sloppy handwriting.)
I have captured a young female accompanied by a dragon, the dragons name was Pharoh and the girls is Kit, from what ive gathered. I offer her freedom if anyone can take her from me. Day by day she grows worse for the wounds she suffered become in dier need of healing, but I wont let the happen. I'll feed on her carcus and make you watch. Says Lacerin.

Last edited:

*An Elven woman comes to the tree by the Tavern, reading this notice. Upon finishing, her eyes widen and she quickly rushes away, in search of someone.*

. o O ( Kumouri must be alerted! )

Bari

First Post
Bari wanders to the tavern and stops at the note. Out of boredmo he reads, and blinks. . o O ( So that's why she was not here... I wonder if this has anything to do with that Loranna... gah, how many times I tell her to- bah! ) And troubled, he continues his way to the estabilishment. . o O ( This is all Benny's fault. )

Lacerin

First Post
*walks back from the shadows that surrounds the tavern and tacks up yet another notice, as soon as it does he turns and disappears*
(The notice reads in the same handwriting as befor)
Now I hold another female and her name is Mesu. I shall rid them of thier flesh if they try to run again and devour them. My body count keeps rising so you better hurry befor I get bored with them. Says Lacerin.

Benz approaches the boards, posting a neat little note up in delicate handwriting

"I have retrieved Kit from you, despite your pathetic attempt to kidnap myself. Your power is weak, limited, and unable to hold me. Not only are you stupid for these graffiti trophy notes, targeting yourself for attack by those who read it, but you are unable to hold the prizes you boast about. Instead, I will take my prize: Kits freedom (as I have indeed taken her from you), and my right to destroy you next we meet. Doubtful you will be able to hold Bari - even he can probably outsmart you and escape.
-The Stream"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases