Kith gives Darkwolf an education

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf's second hand
1: The staff drifts next to the palace; shields against the thrust of the spirit!
2: The tiger sings near the forest; fends off the pain of the reptile! *yen*
3: The dagger slashes within the dungeon; waves away the rising of the root!
4: The rose petal dodges within the caves; waves away the cut of the wyrm!
5: The wolf decimates the valley; guards against the efforts of the amphibian!

reiella

Explorer
[ Reminds me, Hey Kith, up for a fight with the plush one sometime? Sabaron suggested it since our dojo/gang structures are about even in the rankings hehe ]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kith's second hand:

1: The blizzard suddenly brutalizes the village and masterfully punches the fountain; leaps over the rolling of the willow!

2: The dragon sweeps upon the castle; waves away the offensive of the ki! *yen+yen*

3: The northstar punches before the fountain; wards off the speed of the sun as it beautifully scatters the offensive of the sunflower! *yen*

4: The vine spins from the mountain; shreds the thrust of the mist!

5: The thorn leaps over the madlands; leaps over the touch of the vaccuum!

OOC: We will see, plush one...

Phoenix8008

First Post
I know. Sorry it's taking a bit. Sharlea is in a big fight too right now (hence my earlier confusion) and I was writing up her move.

Kith punches out at Darkwolf with such speed and power that he now experiences the fury of nature that destroyed the grove where Kith's dojo is located. So masterful is she that his offensive moves are completely scattered and his speed avails him not as she wards off all his blows.

CHI STRIKE! - The northstar punches before the fountain; wards off the speed of the sun as it beautifully scatters the offensive of the sunflower! *yen*

Darkwolf

First Post
The wolf decimates the valley; guards against the efforts of the amphibian!

Darkwolf takes Kith's hand as she punches and tosses her around then attempts to decimate her by striking at her back while she's on the ground.

Sabaron

First Post
"Hmmm... ye both be good warriors. The wolf laddie has a better attack, but the auld teacher's defense is better. The auld teacher has an attack, while the wee wolfie has no defense at all.

2 points Kith. 4 points Kith, 1 point Darkwolf

Darkwolf

First Post
Seeing how his wolf techniques aren't working Darkwolf shifts using his favored style.

The tiger sings near the forest; fends off the pain of the reptile! *yen*

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
A cold wind blows hard as Kith summons forth a blizzard. Darkwolf is asailed by falling hailstones and freezing winds while trying to dodge Kith's masterfull punches as she leaps and flys on the wind around him before launching into her second attack which should sweep Darkwolf right off his feet!

The blizzard suddenly brutalizes the village and masterfully punches the fountain; leaps over the rolling of the willow!

Fists of Fury!

The dragon sweeps upon the castle; waves away the offensive of the ki! *yen+yen*

Last edited:

Remove ads