Knife for Hire.

F

Farel

A clean piece of parchment has been attached to the board with a cheap, though razor-sharp dirk. On it the following message can be read in a flowing script of black ink:

A knife is now for hire in these parts. Should you have a job for me leave a message with the barkeep detailing the job. I also deal in theft, so if you need to borrow something off someone without them knowing, I’m the one you want.
Fee will be based on difficulty and I give no guarantees...

Savael

First Post
A short, gnarled man wearing a floppy, brown hat stops for a moment on his way across the plaza. He takes a few steps closer and peers intently at the note, reading it several times over. He strokes the grey stubble on his chin a few times, before quickly penning a reply.

Dear Sir,

My master could have use of the services you offer. I would be grateful if you would meet me at the Crossroads Tavern where we might discuss any details further.

The note is signed, quite simply:

- P

F

Farel

A man clad in black strides up to view this new response to his note, then nods quietly and moves away once more.

rucaro

First Post
Another

Another man clad in black a cape trailing behind him tacks a piece of parchment under the original

"If your skill is as good as you claim, do come find me. If you can find me the we have much to discuss. Follow your shadow to meet me"

Remove ads