• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Gareth is just coming out of his state of shock. He moves through Renaug and the spiderbeast in order to attack from the other side.

He takes an AoO from the creature as he tries to pass.

Spiderbeast's attack vs. Gareth: 15 to hit, 6 damage, Gareth fails his Fortitude save (paralysis).

He also takes 1 point of falling damage.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Sorry bout that. Haven't really been able to access the site well recently. Ever since that error message, even when it went away, it took like 10 minutes to load a single page... This evening it seems to be working fine for me though. Hope EnWorld [or my computer if EnWorld isn't to blame] keeps this up.

I'm gonna read over everything and post shortly.

Wow, Invisible Castle isn't working for me atm... oy. Will post attack roll/damage as soon as I'm able.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry bout that. Haven't really been able to access the site well recently. Ever since that error message, even when it went away, it took like 10 minutes to load a single page... This evening it seems to be working fine for me though. Hope EnWorld [or my computer if EnWorld isn't to blame] keeps this up.
No worries. ;)

Wow, Invisible Castle isn't working for me atm... oy. Will post attack roll/damage as soon as I'm able.
And that's a miss...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads