• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry for my absence; real life and all that.

I have been out due to internet bad connectivity, so I understand.
Like I mentioned on the other OOC thread, it's not a problem. I've been dealing with some lethargy and burn out the last few days (it's not only about the games I'm running, BTW). I have to make a post on the game on The Piazza next then I'll turn my attention back to the two here on EN World. Trying to reply to all three in the same day is too much. Once I get the fouth PbP game started, I'll likely rotate through them all - one game per day/2day or one site every other day, if I have the energy. Of course, that game likely won't start until after Christmas, maybe.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
May I suggest: post to one game per day? I think that is what GlassEye use to do when he was running several games. It kept him from burning out.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
New post added.... and, roll for initiative.

Initiative Order
Quinn: 19 (readied action)
Phar:18
Aureus: 16 (readied action)
Rook-harpies (above the PCs): 16
Caerth: 15
Lorien: 14
Rook-harpies [x2]: 12

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Looks like Phar beat the enemy, but he's behind Quinn. He will attack with his bow (+9 or +10 within 30' for 1d8+1 or 2 within 30'). I may not get another chance to post this weekend, so please roll for me when the time comes.

Remove ads