• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ah! sweet!

The hit I mean, not the pain. The pain sucks.
One thing, I need you to roll a Dexterity check (DC 10) since your first attack was a natural 1. That's a critical miss. If you don't make the roll, Quinn will suffer a fumble. Since I've ruled that you've already hit with the second attack, I'll say that he falls on his face if he fumbles as he hits with his second attack. :p

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
and here I was, being so compassionate about your pain! I thought you canadaniskys were polite and all!!

*ducks then runs away*

oh, and here is the dex roll:

Dex check: 1D20 = [1] = 1

Picard facepalm 2.jpg

I think I know what this means - his +2 for his dex is pretty moot, I am guessing.

Scott DeWar

exactly. This is what causes FTF game dms to cackle with evil laughter, then the added words, "Roll a new character"

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round 5)
Phar:18
Aureus: 16
Rook-harpy: 16 (fleeing)
Caerth: 15
Quinn: 11 (prone)
Lorien: n/a
[MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION], now that Lorien is in the sanctuary, you can make a second save vs. the fear with a +2 circumstance bonus.

Scott DeWar

This is an eyeroll:

Cat'seye Nebulea-NASA.jpg

I hope you squirt milk out of your nose . . . . at work. . . . . in front of your boss!!!!

Remove ads