Press Knights' Conquest

Survey Results

Fellas, core content for Knights' Conquest has been decided by the people. Survey #1 has been running for nearly 10 days and I received close to 90 submissions by active members of the community. I believe enough data has been entered to begin elaborating on how the game will look like, what it will feature, etc.

Here's how things turned out,

-What genre you'd like Knights' Conquest to be?
High Fantasy (83%)
Dark Fantasy (17%)

-What kind of system you'd like the game to have?
Original System (55%)
System Agnostic (45%)

-How reliant on Mythology do you want the game to be?
Less Reliant (70%)
Highly Reliant (30%)

-Would you like Knights' Conquest to feature mature content?
Yes (94%)
No (6%)

-Which e-store would you rather buy the game from?
Itch (50%)
DTRPG (50%)

E-store pick is simply too tight to call at this time, I'll repeat this question on the next survey, come January. Survey #2 will be the second and final survey before development starts. The next survey will ask some basic questions regarding layout, font size, print and pdf options.

Knights' Conquest survey 2 is live! This is the second and final survey before production in the Knights' Conquest TRPG begins. If you have a request which you believe deserves attention you can use the contact form and I'll be glad to look into it. Now is the time to wishlist features you'd like to see in the game.

Also, regarding artwork, the position has been filled. No stockart! Expect the core book to feature approximately 400 pages. Will catch up with you in 10 days. For your convenience survey 2 can be found in the same link as the previous survey. This survey will run for 10 days, until the 12th.

Dear friends, the final survey results are in. For those arriving now, I'm sorry if you missed the survey. Knights' Conquest is a brand new tabletop rpg being designed with active players input in mind. If you believe your opinion can make a difference then please use the links to the General Contact or Feedback page. As a reminder, this is very likely my last work of literature so I'm making it extra, extra special.

- Layout color scheme
Black ink on white

- Font Size

- Knights' Conquest Ownership Preference
Digital

- Preferred Method To Play
Friends/Solo

- Digital Store
Itch.io

- Genre
High fantasy

- System
Own system

- Theme
Medieval, less reliant on mythology

- Mature Content
Yes

I've been working on some draft pages, they're still in the works. Will share them with you in the following days. Since the game will feature mature content I'll have to age gate some previews to the game's official website. More details are coming, catch up with you soon!

14-Page Preview Coming Soon...

Dear friends, I've put together a small 14-page preview highlighting two, out of many important factions you'll find in the world of Knights' Conquest. Things are looking promising, I think you'll enjoy it very much.

Soon you'll learn about the Ardent Flame Matriarch, and the order of the One-Eyed Sun. As well as the Crescent's Dominion and its sovereignty and influence over the world. You'll experience over 10 illustrations and highly interconnected lore told in non-chronological order. Leaving plenty to speculate on a wide array of untold adventures.

This preview only tackles a small percentage of the Lore. Knights' Conquest aims to be a massive 400-page tabletop rpg!

Dear friends, I've been hard at work developing Knights' Conquest. Today I can proudly bring you the first of many upcoming lore videos. You can pre-order Knights' Conquest TRPG from its Itch.io page. Simply visit the link knights-rpg.itch.io/knights-conquest. Thank you for your continued support, and please don't forget to drop a like and subscribe.

Next Lore Video Coming Soon…

Hope you’ve enjoyed the first glimpse of Knights’ Conquest lore. The next chapter will feature the Dominion of the Crescent church, along the mysteries behind Mana and the Celestial Realm.

Delays

Dear friends, my sincere apologies for the delays. I’m currently involved with a different project and that’s taking longer than expected. I try to push one release per year, minimum. However, I do not wish to rush as I have moved from low budget gaming. Got the knights’ Conquest tabletop pushed back to 2024 while I try my best to speed things up for another Q4 2023 release. Website hasn’t been updated in while, expect an update in the following months.

Thank you.

Support Your Author!

ABOUT​

Hey guys, while we await for future upcoming products I wish to highlight a couple of things. As a fully independent creator, I've always taken pride and joy in the products I put out there. Back in 2018 I became one of the most talked about authors in our fairly small hobby when I self published the 2-years in the making Knights & Legends Tabletop RPG. You can learn more about my journey as an Indie writer and Game Dev on my about page. Writer & Programmer – FANTASY GAMES BY FELIX, J.

LIMITED PRINTS​

On Q4 2021 I made a surprise drop on dtrpg with Knights & Legends 3e, my fastest selling product to date. The PDF came accompanied by a fairly modest 3D dice simulator for those who wish to keep things digital. The game had a very limited signed hardcover edition which was and still is being sold for a premium, meant for trpg collectors and fans of the game. There's 2 prints left and they're being sold at discount through my square store. These prints are top quality and remain sealed in its original wrapping until I open them to sign before submitting them to you. There's been an update to the pricing as I seek to clear inventory space. Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e Print – FANTASY GAMES BY FELIX, J.

CHANGES TO DIGITAL EDITION​

While Knights & Legends is being superseded by Knights' Conquest, the game remains a solid alternative for those seeking a break from rule-heavy tabletop rpgs out there. I've changed my mind and despite no plans to continue K&L, the digital version will remain available on Itch, my new home for tabletop and software development. Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e by Felix, J.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I can't wait to share my 2 new projects with you in the coming months.

In December, it's an opportunity to give back to the community. Thanks to a recent surge in support, Knights & Legends 3e will soon be accessible for free. While I'm diligently working on Knights’ Conquest TRPG, which is a few months away from release, I've revamped the previous artwork and lore. The redesigned content features over 300 unique illustrations, fresh rules, numerous quests, and maps for your enjoyment. Keep an eye out for upcoming previews, videos, and more in the next couple of months.

Friends, things are shaping up nicely. I’m falling behind schedule, however. It’s going to take a little longer for free Knights & Legends but I think it will be available right before Christmas. I’m currently developing a piece of software that will offer all sorts of advantages to Game Masters. More on it coming soon, I don’t want to rush.

Remove ads