Release Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e

Welcome to a lore-rich, vibrant world of knights and legends. Following the popularity of its predecessor, Dark Ink breathes new life into the perilous world of Ezora. Players will find bliss and be endowed with infinite knowledge as they scroll through the core book's highly engaging, original dark fantasy setting.

KnightsLegends3e2.jpg

Read it as you would Shakespeare! World immersion, starts the moment you lay eyes in its introduction page. Followed by 30 more, dedicated solely to Ezorian lore. 3e's compact design delivers everything you'll need to start your adventure, minus the bloat. Like they say, great things come in small packages.

Exploring The Core Mechanics​

Once players have been bestowed with basic knowledge, comes character creation. A variety of five different classes and three world races are available by default. Classes in particular, come with their own unique stats, which include pros and cons to each. Once a player picks a class, they're to choose a race. This is the second step of character creation. Race stats, are them summed up or subtracted from the class base stats. From there on, players have a limited amount of Kescs to spend on their hero's starting gear. This includes a variety of items, arms, and armour to pick from. It's advised players only take what's necessary, avoid being over encumbered.

Preview
31-scaled.jpg
25-scaled.jpg

What follows, is the selection of skills and wizardry from a diverse roster. Magick, includes a variety of benevolent and malevolent spells. Anyone can cast magick from the Incunabulum Arcana. From healing, to elemental, to summoning. Though, the Mage class will always have the upper hand when it comes to manipulating these arts. As your hero levels from amateur to master expertise, you'll gain access to even more powerful spells. Some are deemed so powerful, like Rapture, which summons a horde of demons to aid you in combat, that not only they'll consume mana, but also drain the summoner's life. One should tread carefully in the arts of blood magick, it could ultimately consume its user in the process.

This is a mere glimpse of a detail-rich, set of core rules that awaits within. Knights & Legends: Dark Ink, gives both player and Game Master alike, infinite possibilities with incredible flexibility and unique game mechanics. Whether you prefer short adventures or large and complex quests, the game got your back! Its DIY module is unprecedented to an existent, giving the Game Master and players total control of their uniquely crafted adventures through the vast and perilous world of Ezora. Now, featuring a nostalgic and consistent dark ink design with all new content, for seasoned veterans and newcomers alike.

Last edited:

Check out these 2 free supplements released with the game, that will further enhance your gameplay experience.

I am thankful for your continued support. I see a great amount of dungeon maps being purchased with the latest core book. A sign the K&L fanbase knows exactly what to expect from this highly immersive, dark fantasy setting. If you're feeling a little hesitant here's a coupon for you. With 4 years of consecutive dtrpg best sellers, you can't go wrong!

A quick example of the type of individuals I do not wish to have, or acknowledge as costumers
Few days ago I went to r/rpg to spread the word about my latest release. As expected, this type of behavior is often what I'll encounter. It's a good way to stay in the loop of who said what, etc. I'll assume these are teenagers, I certainly don't think an adult in this hobby would behave in such manner. My job in the community is to contribute with quality content that you can enjoy with friends, not deal with abuse. I am certain the community in general, has a lot more to offer than this. Enjoy the holiday weekend, and support your favorite dev!

Join The Fastest Growing K&L Game To Date!
Despite all the struggles we've faced throughout the pandemic. The Knights & Legends fanbase remains united and strong. I'm looking forward to have you as valued costumer. Knights & Legends: Dark Ink is halfway through, to reach best seller status. What makes this indie title so appealing to fans all over the globe!? Find out when you redeem this special offer! Enjoy your adventures through the perilous world of Ezora, where limitless and infinite possibilities await.

Your Special Offer Expires Soon!​

Dear friends, why pay more when you're entitled to less? 'Tis the question of the day. Your special offer for Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e will expire soon. Join K&L fans from North America to Europe in the fastest growing Knights & Legends title to date. With 4 consecutive years of best selling titles, you can't go wrong! Take advantage of this discount before it's gone.

Thrilled to share some screenshots of the limited hardcover with you! The game nears the first tier of dtrpg best sellers, take advantage of the coupon above before it expires. These specialty rare and customized editions will be arriving tomorrow. Ships within 48hrs of your purchase, or next business day. US orders only!

8-scaled.jpeg
7-scaled.jpeg
6-scaled.jpeg
5-scaled.jpeg

4-scaled.jpeg
3-scaled.jpeg
1-scaled.jpeg

Idk but if Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e reaches bestseller in less than a week, I’m considering rewarding one of my supporters with a free hardcover. Who will it be!? Buy it digital and save your order number while I think about it. There’s a catch, US only.

Sweepstakes Coming Soon!​

Hello friends! We did it!! Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e is well on its way to silver in just under one week of being released. The K&L fanbase is comprised of some very fine people. To give back some of the love, you’ll soon be able to sign up for the sweepstakes and have a shot at a free copy of the rare limited and signed, specialty hardcover.

How does it work?

• Must reside in the US
  • Be 18 or older

1. Purchase Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e from release day till Sep. 30th.

2. Enter your order number and a valid email in the form. (coming soon)

3. Draw date is set to Oct 1st!

4. Winner will be contacted on the email provided for shipping info. You’re welcome to use a throwaway email if you choose, just make sure you’re able to receive and reply.

Limited Hardcover Sweepstakes

Dear costumer, as you may already have heard. It's with great joy I want to invite all Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e buyers to take part in the first ever sweepstakes!

Prize: x1 free Limited and signed, specialty hardcover edition worth $200​

The deadline for your submission is Sep. 30th, 11:59pm PST! Please, do not wait until the last moment as submission overloads could temporarily hinder the website unavailable. If you've already purchased Dark Ink and wishes to participate, visit the game's official website at your earliest convenience. You'll need a valid e-mail address and order# in order to participate.

I'm thrilled to see all the entries for the HC sweepstakes. I'm currently researching a fair and square way to draw the winner, come Oct 1st. This is awesome! Also, taking this opportunity to remind you that you can still get the bestselling Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e for a small discount. This offer will expire Saturday, Sept. 11th. Get it while you still can!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases