Release Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e

They're trying to cancel me, again!​

Dear friend, no this isn't a three year late pending post! Once more, they're trying to cancel Knights & Legends. If you'd like to report piracy, or misleading information regarding my products please do so at the official website. Thank you for your continued support. Nothing sends a stronger message than showing that the Knights & Legends fanbase is as united as ever. Support your favorite dev, let's turn Dark Ink into a Silver Bestseller in this coming week. Share this offer with your friends, let's remain united.

Thank you for the overwhelming support

Many, many sales were happening last night. Today, the Knights & Legends fanbase is much stronger than even I anticipated. We are on the right track for a healthy and friendly community. We don't want the toxic, 'tis a luxury we can afford.

Latest Reviews​

5-Star Review: This is a great evolution of an already excellent product set by a dedicated designer. Well done.

Another Customer Commented
Fantasy factor is through the roof.
Superb artwork and writing.

It's customers like these that kept me going for the last 4 years. As a subscriber you're much more than just a customer, you're family. You'll always receive offers no one else has access to, including for the upcoming Dawn of a New Age.

Your special discount for Dark Ink expires tonight! 00:00 PST​

Find out what makes Knights & Legends so great. With 4 consecutive years of best selling titles, you can't go wrong!

ArticlePreview-1.jpg

Another great reason to buy, enter your order# at the sweepstakes for a chance to win a free signed and limited, specialty hardcover worth $200 at absolutely no cost! Here's how you can participate: Win A Free Limited Hardcover – FANTASY GAMES BY FELIX, J.

Now that hesitancy is officially out the way I just want to highlight Dark Ink will not be included with the Dawn of a New Age ultimate edition bundle. Take advantage of this discount so you don’t pay full price later on.

My Magnum Opus

Just taking a minute to highlight how stoked I am Knights & Legends: Dark Ink is soon breaking Silver Bestseller. It's the fastest growing K&L title to date. But I'm also growing increasingly numb to its fair prosperity. In 2018, each new sale made me very excited. Today, I don't feel the same. The slow decay of the community in general, is something that has been consistently bothering me for quite some time.

Some will argue, it's as strong as it's ever been. No, it's not. And I really don't wish to hear anyone's opinion regarding the matter. This is how I feel. I think the hobby has seen better days, and I believe Dark Ink is a special enough title to end Knights & Legends within the next two years or so. It's just about everything I ever wanted for the game. An indie title with a professional feel that offers a solid alternative to other big names out there. It developed a fairly small, but solid cult following with like minded people who simply enjoy old school gaming. In that sense, my goal was reached. Like they say, if it's not broken don't fix it. Dark Ink, is my Magnum Opus.

Last edited:

I’m super stoked longtime fans continue to enjoy their dark fantasy adventures throughout Ezora. I’m leaving a savings coupon for a dtrpg copy. You can also participate in the sweepstakes to win a limited, specialty hardcover when your purchase the game. As an indie dev, your support makes a huge, huge difference.

Save big when you apply this limited discount!

Silver Bestseller
Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e turned into a silver bestselling title in just 2 weeks. That's a new record! Thank you for your continued support, I mean it. If you aren't playing it, you're missing out.

Sweepstakes Info​

Hello friends, supporters, and fans. As you may already know, I’m very excited about the upcoming sweepstakes for one copy of three, limited and signed specialty hardcovers worth $200 each. As of right now, 2 are still available for sale at the game’s official website. Once they’re gone they’re gone.

How will the winner be announced?

I’ll be using Random List Picker - For Contests Sweepstakes Baby Names and More to randomly pick the last 4 digits of the winning Dark Ink order#

The draw will be recorded using OBS studio (Streaming Software)

Video will be uploaded to YouTube.

Winner will be contacted shortly after.

If you wish to participate in the sweepstakes you can follow the link: Win A Free Limited Hardcover – FANTASY GAMES BY FELIX, J.

Good Luck!

50% OFF | Limited Time Offer
When it comes to mythological dark fantasy, Knights & Legends got all you need.
customizable flexible rules, various dice unique system, rich lore, and much more!
Get the bestselling Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e at a discount for a very limited time.

Remove ads