D&D 5E [Kobold Press] Scarlet Citadel Kickstarter

From the kobolds who brought you Empire of the Ghouls, Deep Magic, Creature Codex, Tome of Beasts, and Tome of Beasts 2 comes a brand-new dungeon-delving adventure, Scarlet Citadel for 5th Edition, now on Kickstarter! Written by tabletop RPG luminary Steve Winter, Scarlet Citadel includes a sprawling adventure for 5th Edition in the classic style for 10 levels of play, fully compatible with...

Scarlet Citadel Hero image.jpg

From the kobolds who brought you Empire of the Ghouls, Deep Magic, Creature Codex, Tome of Beasts, and Tome of Beasts 2 comes a brand-new dungeon-delving adventure, Scarlet Citadel for 5th Edition, now on Kickstarter!

Written by tabletop RPG luminary Steve Winter, Scarlet Citadel includes a sprawling adventure for 5th Edition in the classic style for 10 levels of play, fully compatible with the fifth edition of the world's oldest roleplaying game.

Original traps and new monsters lurk in the citadel's depths, as do magical mysteries and nefarious plots. Malevolent creatures spin shadowy webs, enchant foul magics, and summon forth dark gods. In Scarlet Citadel for 5th Edition, players will face harrowing foes, meet curious allies, and unearth the ancient treasures and secrets that lie scattered everywhere!

Along with this massive adventure, this Kickstarter project includes the Scarlet Citadel Map Folio. These ten beautiful, full-color, fold-out battle maps by cartographer Jon Pintar depict all levels of the dungeon and are perfect for tabletop RPG miniatures. Plus, the folio includes several smaller overlay maps that allow Game Masters to easily depict traps, hazards, and other unique features in the dungeon!

Check it out today!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/the-scarlet-citadel-a-5th-edition-dungeon-of-secrets/description

Taronkov

Explorer
I've been watching and debating and I did buy in yesterday at the $75 for the maps. I haven't been disappointed by any Kobold products yet. I look forward to running this, likely after we finish Rime.

Marc Radle

Legend
8a6518fb312249ee5dd07564d366e418_original.jpg

This is it — the Scarlet Citadel Kickstarter’s final 24 hours!

For our parts, the kobolds are pleased as a dragon’s punch at how much fantastic additional content our incredible backers have unlocked. We’ve added new art, secrets, magic items, gazetteer information, and more to the Scarlet Citadel adventure, plus a digital map pack, additional PDFs for backers, and other things. If you’d like a full list of the stretch goals we’ve unlocked, check out the main campaign.

Now, there’s just a single day left in the project, but there are even more fun things to unlock.

At the $140,000 mark, we unlock an entire additional side trek to the Scarlet Citadel adventure—the Clacking Caverns! Industry stalwart Steve Winter, our illustrious trapmaster extraordinaire and this adventure’s designer, is standing by ready to spin up more strange and wondrous adventuring goodness should this stretch goal unlock.

If you’d like to prolong your adventures in the Scarlet Citadel, please share our link far and wide. Let’s see if we can hit our final stretch goals!

Scarlet Citadel Kickstarter final 24 hours!

Reynard

Legend
So the pledge manager is open for this and I am getting tempted. Does anyone have anything to say that will sell or un-sell me on this thing? I like dungeon based D&D campaigns but I don't know anything about this product and have never played or run a Kobold adventure (though I have used Tome of Beasts and some of their Deep Magic stuff).

Remove ads

Remove ads