D&D 5E [Kobold Press] Tome of Heroes Kickstarter LIVE!

Marc Radle

Legend
Martial Class Preview Update!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/tome-of-heroes-5th-edition-character-options-for-your-game/posts/3270820

Check out the Barbarian: Path of Booming Magnificence; Fighter: Legionary; Monk: Way of the Wildcat; and Ranger: Haunted Warden!

9e881de823c4a1bb0cfbedba82b6b18b_original.png

Marc Radle

Legend
Tome of Heroes
Spellcasting Class Preview!

In the newest preview, we explore some of the subclasses for the cleric, sorcerer, warlock, and wizard. This is just a sample of the kinds of subclasses you’ll find for spellcasting characters in the Tome of Heroes!
  • Cleric: Mercy Domain
  • Sorcerer: Cold-Blooded
  • Warlock: Primordial Patron
  • Wizard: Spellsmith
More than $200,000 pledged so far!
Over 3,500 backers and still growing!
d2425022b085d0d78bcda5280426e7c7_original.jpg

Eubani

Legend
Whilst Kobold Press puts out Grade A material, given how much of this book has already appeared in other books I cannot help but feel I am paying full price for half a book.

Marc Radle

Legend
Whilst Kobold Press puts out Grade A material, given how much of this book has already appeared in other books I cannot help but feel I am paying full price for half a book.

The material getting picked up is primarily very cool but obscure stuff from various issues of Warlock as well as popular player favorite items from Underworld Players Guide

There is going to be PLENTY of awesome, all-new stuff in the book!

The material getting picked up is primarily very cool but obscure stuff from various issues of Warlock as well as popular player favorite items from Underworld Players Guide

I already own the Underworld Player's Guide and the first Warlock Grimoire, so it sounds like I'm being asked to pay for a lot of material a second time.

I don't want to be overly negative about this, but I do want to make my feedback loud and clear. Less recycling in future, please.

Marc Radle

Legend
Final Week.jpg

That's right, folks! We have 1 week left of this Kickstarter.

$280,090 pledged so far!
4,922 backers and still growing

So far 24 stretch goals have been unlocked, including 8 new subraces, 13 new subclasses, a dozen new backgrounds, new options for downtime, and new rules for gunpowder and firearms!

Last edited:

Marc Radle

Legend
5,000 backers!

Thank you all for backing this project. We've added a few more of those awesome foil stamped Limited Editions to the reward options for the final week!

47c1899f67d5b937c1a2fd529524f2de_original.png

Marc Radle

Legend
Downtime Activities Preview!
Be sure to check out the latest Kickstarter preview - we explore some of the downtime activities that will appear in Tome of Heroes!
  • Court Reputation
  • Creature Care
  • Manor Operation
LEARN MORE!

Ch5 Adventuring Rules.jpg

Weiley31

Legend
I'm actually curious to see how the Gun Mage from Kobold Press differs from the Gun Mage that's in Iron Kingdom: Requiem.

I'm all for allowing both options at my table really. I'll be honest though: the idea of a Gun Mage is probably enough to have me back at least.

Remove ads