D&D 5E Krynn's Free Feats: setting-specific or the future of the game?

What's the future of free feats at levels 1 and 4?

• It's setting-specific

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • It's in 5.5 for sure

Votes: 98 77.8%
  • It's something else

Votes: 11 8.7%

Infinite regeneration over an 8 hour sleep.
I missed that rule... I just know that the fighter will have full hp not full everything after a long rest (that isn't always 8hours)
As long as you have 1 hp, you won’t have anything wrong with you the next day.
um... you do know you ONLY get hp back right... you get 1 level of exhustion and sometimes ability score/perm hp damage (sometimes they take magic) and you aren't at full unless you don't spend HD... now being 1st level you DO get your HD back but next level you only get 1 of your 2 back...
Broken ribs, missing limbs, poof. All better tomorrow.
what game are you playing where a missing limb grows back without a regeneration spell?!?!? I want YOUR super nice DM that lets you get a free 7th level spell every rest at 1st level.

It makes your background choice more about power and less about RP, though, which is a step away from my preferred direction.
backgounds have never been fluff only... they give you your skills (and in most cases they give you the only access you have to skills... some classes give you 1 or a race here or there but giving more then 1 is rare) your tool profs and your feature.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
backgounds have never been fluff only... they give you your skills (and in most cases they give you the only access you have to skills... some classes give you 1 or a race here or there but giving more then 1 is rare) your tool profs and your feature.
Every class gives you skills. Some races do too. Skills come from everywhere.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases