(KS) High Quality GM Screen, Players Book and Initiative Trackers

Steve Gaudreau has had a string of successful Kickstarters making maps but this time round he’s turning his creative talents to some amazing looking gaming accessories – with personalised GM Screens, Wooden Players Books and a really nice looking wooden Initiative Tracker up for grabs!

Steve Gaudreau has had a string of successful Kickstarters making maps but this time round he’s turning his creative talents to some amazing looking gaming accessories – with personalised GM Screens, Wooden Players Books and a really nice looking wooden Initiative Tracker up for grabs!

Hi Everyone, Some of you already know me as a RPG artist, I mostly do RPG game maps.

But I studied in arts and graduated from art school, Art has always been my first passion for sure and I try to use my hands in any possible ways.

Me and my father decided to create these beautiful handcrafted ( part water-jet pieces ) Game Master screen.

So we worked together for several months...tried many materials...many drawings and style...many many mechanics, how it could hold...how much it should weight, what wood..what leather...what colors..what themes...the screws...the way to machine some of the parts...and well...I will pass on the rest of the many details.

PLEASE MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE, and let us show you guys how good we are at crafting stuff.

Here is an example of a finished screen from the players side!

GAME MASTER SCREEN

( Choose from 2 themes or you can mix the 2 themes together )

Themes are
-Royal Unicorns
-Imperial Lions
- Or 1 panel of each

( why the panel are made out of Russian ?)
-Because of the instability of solid wood...this will never distort like solid wood making sure to preserve your product in a very good state for years to come.

-Why 2 boards instead of 3 ?
-because it folds and transport way better, that is why we made 2 boards but larger so you can put more information on it !!)

Now Lets Begin !!

A complete set of 2 screens

And now from the game master's side.

I'm still working on the perfect set-up. For now you can Hold 2x 8.5x11 and even two more place to add you favorite RPG tables and references. (if we reach certain stretch goal we will revamp the interior with luxurious stuff!

View attachment 84955

White Dragon Skin (with stainless)
View attachment 84956

Red Dragon Skin (with stainless)
View attachment 84953

Orc Skin (with stainless)
View attachment 84957

Black Royal Leather (with stainless)
View attachment 84958

WOODEN PLAYER’S BOOK
Made out of Russian wood , this beautiful and handy wooden book is something players will love.

A place to put you color cube ( it identifies the color of the player on the initiative board explain later with the initiative tracker! ) A place to put your pen..( a metal pin will hold the pen..not showed on the picture here ) a very solid paper clip to hold your sheets..and most of all...the logo of your character class in pure stainless steel on the cover )

We have 5 classes for now

The Basic class the we have now are
-Fighter -Wizard
-Paladin -Cleric
-Rogue

More will be release as we go on .....you choose the one you want on your book ( you can even order more logo's so you don't have to buy more books...just change the class logo on top )

Choose stain color of course

Here are some example of the wooden book itself...

THE INITIATIVE TRACKER

Well nothing is more handy than this Item.

All CNC Processed, with deep groove to hold the color cubes ..your initiative tracker comes with a pack of around 40 cubes of different colors

Roll your dice and put your cube on the right number...now the GM can see which player has what color ...he then add is own cubes to represent the enemies. In a blink of an eye you now know which player is at what speed..making turns way faster..and way Cooler.

You need only one of these for the rest of your life!

You can choose your stain color..or we can make it plain so you decide how to paint it.

The 2 models differ a bit as the colored one was the prototype...the other one is the real one showing great details...we may add stud all around it as a stretch goal!

this one shows when player added their cubes and the GM also add his.

you can write or make some symbols on their 6 surfaces also making them even more useful.

Here are the logos that you can add to our Player’s Wooden Box.

The Game Master Screen, Player’s Wooden Book and RPG accessories is on Kickstarter until Wednesday 12th July 2017.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads