Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (IC) [Game Cancelled]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Afterall, I heard of this band of adventurers that was trying to stop a zombie plague that killed the wrong snake, and as a result, the faeries, who lived off the excrement, went extinct."

"It would have been easier to throw a rabbit into the den, let him eat it, and then talk to the faerie and thus creating something for everyone."

" Stopping a zombie plague by killing a snake . . . . .HUH? What? How is the snake have anything to do with the zombies? And WHY would fairies need to live off of snake scat to survive? Surely they could have found something much better to eat??"

the elf looks sidelong at Borya incredulously.

" Stopping a zombie plague by killing a snake . . . . .HUH? What? How is the snake have anything to do with the zombies? And WHY would fairies need to live off of snake scat to survive? Surely they could have found something much better to eat??"

the elf looks sidelong at Borya incredulously.

"You'd be surprised what sights I've seen."

"I was in a town once where they juggled geese."

"It was worth a gander to be sure." ending it with a grin. :p

Last edited:

Chuckfar

First Post
Cal sits back enjoying the quick camaraderie that this group has come to enjoy so quickly. It's hard for him to get close to anyone lately, they don't seem to stick around long. His friend vak'tiel being an exception as of late. He has begun to enjoy his companionship.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Hi, my name is Sarten" the kobold introduces himself to the others here. "This recruitment was unorthodox but it still might be a profitable job ... as long as no one starts calling us 'heroes', which in this business means those who will be tricked into facing great danger without fair compensation."

When the burly tiefling makes a remark about kobolds' eating habits he says "You'd best reconsider that remark, horns. Kobolds are a civilized people. Might not be in your best interest if we start going by old racial prejudices about now, I'd say."

"You'd be surprised what sights I've seen."

"I was in a town once where they juggled geese."

"It was worth a gander to be sure." ending it with a grin. :p

"Is that as easy as herding beagles?" A look is on the Elvin wizard -warrior's face that seems to instill serenity.

Remove ads