D&D 3E/3.5 [Kulan] Crisis in Bluffside PBP Campaign Guide

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Lady Samantha Pomander, one of The Five.
Samantha Pomander_Hero Forge.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Elkgrar Ashhand (male dwarf, cleric of the Builder)
Elkgrar Ashhand is a dwarven Cleric of Builder and an ally of the current group of PCs. He also fought alongside Terger and Relgar before they left the group. Elkgrar has been sent as an ambassador to the Granite Kingdom.

Elkgrar Ashhand_Hero Forge.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Just looked at some of the early posts. Impressive. I like how you pulled together so many sources here.
Thanks haakon1!

Make sure you look at my Lands of Harqual thread and there is a World of Kulan sub-forum, which is a legacy of the old social groups that EN World had in the past. You can also find out more about Kulan on my Kulan World Journal Wordpress blog... while I haven't added anything to the blog in some time, I'm itching to start updating it again. :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This was Angel's PC for the Crisis in Bluffside pbp game.

Thistle Ravenwood. A name evocative of beauty, of strength and of purity. Born of the world and breathed life into from elemental and primordial matter, she is the living embodiment of the divine made flesh. Though made for a purpose unknown to her, she has the maturity and emotional outlook as a normal elf. She is far from normal though.

As a child born out of divinity and elemental matter, she feels compelled to keep and maintain skills that allow her to feel connected to the world and its land. Thistle has the maturity of an adult elf and is wise in the ways of nature and men. She remembers the day she was 'born' in the Coldwood forest. Her calling resonated within her. She knew that as a child of divine love, she must devote her life in service to those that made her.

Eventually, her physical form was called back into nature's embrace after she died heroically saving several Bluffside 'diggers' out in the ruins of Sem La Vah. The Five have plans to honour her with a statue in New City, as was much beloved by the citizens of that district.

Thistle Ravenwood_Hero Forge.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is dfryer36's PC for the Crisis of Bluffside pbp game, Terger Alela. Due to dfryer36's schedule, Terger left Bluffside to work alongside the Bluffside Mountain Rangers. He's still around, as far as I'm concerned, so if Ryan ever wanted to rejoin the game, Terger could come back into the fold.

Terger Alela_Hero Forge.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is my interpretation of the typical Bluffside Regular based on the stats given in Appendix 3: Guards of the "Bluffside: City on the Edge" d20 system sourcebook.

Bluffside Regular_Hero Forge.png

I'm going through all the guards of Bluffside and re-envisioning them for World of Kulan. This is my vision of a Bluffside Regular Commander.

Bluffside Regulars Commander_ Hero Forge.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For my version of Bluffside, I've reinvented the Elite Guards to be like the Musketeers. Thus, this is your typical member of the Bluffside Elite as the city exists on the World of Kulan.

Bluffside Elite_Hero Forge.png

Remove ads