Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [IC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Aust Thale:
Custodio's spell makes it easier for Falen to target the mimic. The half-hobgoblin fires two shots into the body of the mimic. Yet, the aberration refuses to let go of the ex-commander.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
C8467BEA-6F3E-4887-8C9E-DDE69A15CFB4.jpeg

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Vinny is supercharged by the magic he has cast and gives this doppelganger his full attention.

ScottDeWar,Jr: D20 + 8 → 22(14 + 8) Stabitty-stab!
ScottDeWar,Jr: D20 + 8 → 26(18 + 8) Stabbity-stab [posible crit]
ScottDeWar,Jr: D20 + 8 → 11(3 + 8) not a crit
ScottDeWar,Jr: D6 + 3 → 6(3 + 3) first attack
ScottDeWar,Jr: D6 + 3 → 6(3 + 3) second attack

his hand move quickly and makes two connections on the body of the human wannabe, the second would have been a dire hit, but he missed the vital organs on the dopplelganger.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Vinny is supercharged by the magic he has cast and gives this doppelganger his full attention.

ooc: ScottDeWar,Jr: D20 + 8 → 22(14 + 8) Stabitty-stab!
ScottDeWar,Jr: D20 + 8 → 26(18 + 8) Stabbity-stab [posible crit]
ScottDeWar,Jr: D20 + 8 → 11(3 + 8) not a crit
ScottDeWar,Jr: D6 + 3 → 6(3 + 3) first attack
ScottDeWar,Jr: D6 + 3 → 6(3 + 3) second attack

his hand move quickly and makes two connections on the body of the human wannabe, the second would have been a dire hit, but he missed the vital organs on the dopplelganger.
The Sectarian Guard's first stab with his rapier is blocked by the doppelganger own blade, but Vinccenzo manages to get his second strike through not-Charvin's defenses and pierces the shapechanger's torso.

OOC: The first attack is a miss.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
OOC: Whoops, I forgot Silagord.

Silagord is glad to see the fire demon fall. He risks moving into the room but before he orders Thare to "stay." The cat mews at him but doesn't follow the young tower wizard into the room. He moves to stand next to Tim and Custodio, and he aims his wand at the mimic once more. He speaks the command word and another bolt of force streaks out to slam, unerringly, into the mimic.

The mimic is oozing ichor all over the floor and it looks liek the fight might be going out of it. "No more," it hisses. "I will surrender to you if you show mercy," It stops trying to crush Lowenan but doesn't let the man go. "I'm just so hungry."

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The mimic is oozing ichor all over the floor and it looks liek the fight might be going out of it. "No more," it hisses. "I will surrender to you if you show mercy," It stops trying to crush Lowenan but doesn't let the man go. "I'm just so hungry."

"There is that doppelganger to feed on, mimic! And dead demon if you like spicy? Maybe you could break the circle of the genie? But don't eat her, just help us and we will talk."

With that last one, loremaster is careful to be turned enough side-ways that DMK cannot read his lips.

OOC: Bluff +16, Diplomacy +24 depending...Akos is not the one deciding the fate of the mimic so he is at least partially deceptive. But he WOULD prefer to talk to the mimic - who knows what a creature knows and it can be bribed with food that doesn't have to be humanoid.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases