Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [IC]

Scotley

Hero
"Slay that evil shapechanger! I will try to help the genie. Tell the knight I am going to heal her." He advances quickly stepping over the dead mimic and staying just out of reach of the doppleganger before working his way to the opposite side of the portal. There he extends a hand carefully and calls upon the blessing of the Purifier to heal the genie.

OOC:
melee touch: 1D20+11 = [7]+11 = 18
Using up the remaining 12 points of lay on hands.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"Slay that evil shapechanger! I will try to help the genie. Tell the knight I am going to heal her." He advances quickly stepping over the dead mimic and staying just out of reach of the doppleganger before working his way to the opposite side of the portal.

OOC: Double move to the portal. Opposite Not-Charvin. Will try to heal her next round.
Breva is able to avoid most of the remains of the mimic and the fire demon. The paladin of the Purifier is soon standing next to the portal as it hovers over the altar in between the four columns. He reaches out with his healing power and tries to direct it through to portal to the dying genie.

OOC: Actually, Breva is close enough to get to the portal this round and make a melee touch attack.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Loremaster Akos sighs at the violence in the souls of those using weapons. Did they take weapons because they were that way before or did their training focus the violence so they react that way.

He enters the room until DMK can see him and signs carefully

"The circle is killing her. And you're enabling it. Breaking the circle might kill her, but we have healers here. Leaving her inside is death as if you killed her yourself."
The Loremaster moves carefully into the room and stops near where Breva is trying to use his healing power on the genie through the portal. Hopefully it works. At first, Akos is worried that the DMK might not notice him but the man continually scans the room around him, as his eyes are his only major sense of danger. When the Loremaster approaches and begins signing again, the knight keeps his focus on Akos and watches him carefully.

He seems to understand what Akos is saying but he seems confused by what the Loremaster is telling him. He is unwilling to sheath his blade or drop his defenses to sign back at the Loremaster, but his anger shifts more to concern for the genie. He watches as Breva tries to heal the genie and then glares back at the doppelganger. He motions with his blade, again, for the doppelganger to drop his weapon but not-Charvin ignores him.

The knight stops glaring at Vinccenzo and Tim, so it seems that Akos has convinced not to attack the others, at the very least.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
There he extends a hand carefully and calls upon the blessing of the Purifier to heal the genie.

OOC:
melee touch: 1D20+11 = [7]+11 = 18
Using up the remaining 12 points of lay on hands.
Breva's deity responds to the paladin's prayer and the healing energy successfully flows into the portal and through the magical energy connecting the portal to the magic circle. The reddish energy connecting the portal to the magic circle shifts to a blue light and the magic circle turns from red to blue. The portal stabilizes and Breva can see the scene of an endless sky through the portal.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Seeing that the DMK now understands that the Genie's life force is tied to the portal, Tim sheathes his sword in its back-scabbard, as he takes a double move around the room, moving into the position previously occupied by the Mimic. It looks as if the movement is a tactical one. Tim has some strategic purpose in mind.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Akos quickly signs to the knight "Kill the doppelganger. I heal."
Calling on the powers from fey realms, golden green transparent book flies from his hand into the portal. It seems planar energy doesn't travel well between the worlds. Beyond the portal, a much smaller and fuzzier book appears impacting the genie. The wounds close infinitesimaly more.

OOC: bad heal roll :)
I am travelling to Bank "olympics" - I will be mostly or fully offline from 22nd to 26th (Wed - Sun).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Seeing that the DMK now understands that the Genie's life force is tied to the portal, Tim sheathes his sword in its back-scabbard, as he takes a double move around the room, moving into the position previously occupied by the Mimic. It looks as if the movement is a tactical one. Tim has some strategic purpose in mind.
Tim soon realizes that if he moves in next to the doppelganger, he will leave himself open to attack by the shapechanger. He stops in behind Akos and waits for an opportunity to move forward to help if required. The big knight watches as Custodio tries to free Lowenan from the sticky mess that is the dead mimc's pseudopods so that he can manacle the ex-commander.

OOC: End of Round Five

Remove ads