Kyldyei faces up against Wild Helm, MidKnight is the honourable judge

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kyldyei is waiting in the open for an opponent. Unlike his previous fights it appears that he is taking this one quite seriously. He has removed his shirt, displaying an abundance of slightly bloodied bandages around his stomach, and his spectacles are resting on a tree stump next to his cloak. A piece of his cravatte is poking out of his pocket, and he is only wearing his pants and riding boots.

He mumbles to himself as he binds some spare bandages around his hands, and starts punching air in preparation of the coming battle.

Last edited:

"I'm your huckleberry"

Wild Helm
Path of Darkness, Tier 2 Rank 2 (apprentice) - 7 fights / 3 wins - 2 ¥
(sig.style Lizard, unholy warrior, sneaky trick, foul spirit)

OoC: Is a strategy speed match for 4 flags with judge-generated moves OK with you?

MidKnight

First Post
Mists roll over the landscape. They blow past like a short summer breeze. Three black forms are left standing in the glade.

"We are here..."

They float over to the combatants and offer their services.

"Perhaps a change of scenery is in order.

If you should have us then:"

The fates have decreed this match to take place at the madlands north of the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise on the dusk of the blizzard.

Festy_Dog

First Post
OOC:- Kewl, thx for judging dude. :D And yes 4 flag strat with judge gen'ed moves is good.

Kcyldyei bows to the judge and then to his opponent. Anger seems to course through his being and almost visibly radiate around him.

"I'm sorry, I'm usually in a better mood when I get into a fight," says Kcyldyei as he limbers for a moment then takes up a fighting stance.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: I will be using the Web Generator for moves in this match (MB was down when I pulled them...)

IC: The wraiths pull forth two scrolls which then float to the combatants...

Kyldyei
1: The thorn glides near the desert; absorbs the speed of the water!
2: The wolf dominates the ravine; reduces the gaze of the cat!
3: The chimera strikes with the mountain; negates the efforts of the four winds!
4: The spear flips across the wetlands; waves away the motion of the bamboo!
5: The northstar slashes the tundra; dodges the storm of the fire!

Wild Helm
1: The northstar lies from the marsh; wards off the tempest of the four winds!
2: The manticore suddenly slays the lake; dodges the assailment of the dark sunbeam!
3: The kama appears higher than the temple; parts the touch of the spirit!
4: The frog seeks before the cemetery; redirects the touch of the thorn!
5: The lizard tracks below the marsh; quells the beauty of the teardrop!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei strikes out at Wild Helm, leaving ripples through the air as he puts the skill of a wyvern and the force of a falling mountain behind his punch.

The chimera strikes with the mountain; negates the efforts of the four winds!

Wild Helm seems unprepared, but then he suddenly weaves and strikes out, roaring like a lion.

The manticore suddenly slays the lake; dodges the assailment of the dark sunbeam!

MidKnight

First Post
A deep, forboding voice enters your head...

"A wise decision in using a defense that suits the time of the day."

Point Wild Helm - One Flag Wild Helm, Zero Flags Kcyldyei

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei recoils from the blow, a patch of blood appears under his bandages as a slightly healed wound is reopened. He takes a new stance and lunges at his enemy snarling like a wolf, yet his blows are energised by the anger caused by renewed pain and he attacks with the speed of two warriors.

Fist of Fury
The wolf dominates the ravine; reduces the gaze of the cat!
and
The thorn glides near the desert; absorbs the speed of the water!

Remove ads