Kyldyei faces up against Wild Helm, MidKnight is the honourable judge

The kama appears higher than the temple; parts the touch of the spirit!

Drawing his sicle-like blade, Wild Helm leaps high into the air and tries to blocks Kcyldei's powerful attack.

MidKnight

First Post
"While the dark one puts up an excellent defense, the offense of the Yellow belt is very impressive."

Points Kcyldyei - Two Flags Kcyldyei, One Flag Wild Helm

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei leaps high, for a second he blocks the north star and is but a shadow against the dark sky, then he falls downward over his opponent's defenses and kicks him with both feet into the chest.

The northstar slashes the tundra; dodges the storm of the fire!

Kalanyr

Explorer
" I like stars so pretty and yet so powerful"

3 Flags Kcyldiye 1 Flag Wild Helm

New Hands
Kcyldiye
<MeowthBot> 1: The dragon slays the palace; redirects the rolling of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 2: The topaz tree leaps before the heavens; silences the stab of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chopstick prances on top of the delta as it flips by the Jade Gate; avoids the gaze of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 4: The falcon speaks upon the plain; dominates the touch of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 5: The staff thrusts the delta; blocks the violence of the bird!

Wild Helm
<MeowthBot> 1: The panther splits the valley; parries the terror of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom withers the volcano; negates the beauty of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 3: The mantis kicks across the volcano; shreds the drive of the rodent as it tranquilly averts the stab of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 4: The ki-rin slashes the lake; grasps the stab of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom ravages the valley; wards off the quickening of the water!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei leaps back and roars into the dusk sky. The sun behind him enlarges and takes on the shape of a dragon and escalates the noise Kcyldyei makes into the actual roar of a dragon. Kcyldyei charges berserkly at the dark path follower, swiping at him with the strength of an insane great wyrm.

The dragon slays the palace; redirects the rolling of the leaf!

SNEAKY TRICK! Fight moved to the volcano north of Shangtung Mountain!

The mantis kicks across the volcano; shreds the drive of the rodent as it tranquilly averts the stab of the reptile!

In the upright style of the praying mantis Wild Helm launches a series of kicks and readies himself to defend against the reptilian style of his opponent.

Kalanyr

Explorer
" An excellent use of defense Wild Helm, unfortunately I doubt even you could Tranquilly avert a Dragon, most mighty of reptiles"

OOC-Sorry , the Dragon move is just to cool in my eyes

Match to Kcyldiye

Kcyldiye, You may choose to continue as a Yellow Belt 1 with a record of 4-3 or you can having overcome a follower of Darkness move to the Light Path as a Blue Belt 1 with a record of 4-3, forsaking Fist of Fury and Dojo Style, gaining instead Holy Day,Holy Warrior and Pure Spirit.

Dark Helm, unfortunately the Yellow Belt has beaten you right on the edge of a tier, still you can always go beat up a Blue Belt and go up anyway for now however you fall to Dark Apprentice 1 with a record of 3 wins and 5 loses.

"Well isn't that just a daisy. And now he runs off to join the hippies in bright clothes, if I'm not very much mistaken", the dark fighter mutters to himself as he picks himself up from the ground.

He shrugs and puts on his black cape, "can't be helped, I guess. He'll smarten up eventually."

Wild Helm turns and bow to the judges and to his opponent.

"If not, I'll just have to show him the error of his ways", he smiles broadly and leaves.

Wild Helm
Path of Darkness, Tier 2 Rank 1 (apprentice) - 8 fights / 3 wins - 2 ¥
(sig.style Lizard, unholy warrior, sneaky trick, foul spirit)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei feels refreshed as the realisation of getting onto the path of light hits him. Achieving blue belt is encouraging for him and his foul mood lifts like morning fog. Calmly he bows to his judge and opponent then, after renewing the bandages about his kama wound, dons his clothes and neatens himself up.

Though he is no longer in a bad mood, the air of deadly seriousness about him does not leave. He then says to those present,"Everyone chooses a path in life, I chose to follow one which is seldom chosen by many because it is more challenging to the spirit than just letting yourself fall from grace into an evil path. I choose to maintain honour and good, and will always stand by and support the few followers of light who exist."

And with that said he makes haste for the Glade of Olympia.

Remove ads