• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

treex

First Post
That's rather dodgy, from my interpretation, he'd get 30% of the original price. (although both interpretations are quite valid)

Daeja

Explorer
"Guttersnipe Level 5 Feature (5th level): When you buy an item, you pay 90 percent of the listed price. When you sell an item, you receive 10 percent more than the price normally quoted for selling that item."

I hadn't thought about it before (and I *was* debating taking this theme for my new char), but 22% does seem to be the implication from the text.

VanderLegion

First Post
I would interpret that as 30% as well. 22% instead of 20% is...less than spectacularly useful. Also, since you pay 90% instead of 100%, 30 instead of 20 just makes more sense.

Dekana

Explorer
I love it. After stealing stuff from a frightened woman, a ghost child, and a bakery, what gets Jax busted is paying less than full price to a merchant.

Velmont

First Post
HAHAHA, those poor thugs. I wouldn't even send Kane after Jax, he'd turn him into gibbets in 1 round....

Ok, I'll send a group of those thugs... in 1 round you said?

For people without D&D insider, here a hint:

Malgodemon Thug
Large elemental humanoid (demon)
Level 13 Brute XP 800

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads