• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Any judges willing to approve the cancellation of A Night at the Four Seasons and the adventure award I figured out? If you want to do a more comprehensive award that'd be cool, but I think we'd just be happy to get our characters back adventuring.

Thanks in advance.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION]: I would gladly do it, but I'm swamped as it is. I'm in 3 adventures and DMing two others (as you are aware ;)). I gave it a quick read, but I would have to redo the map from scratch and get tokens from everyone. Then I would have to go through the mechanics to see where you are. If you don't hear from Ren or Ozy in the next 4 days, I'll see if I can jump in and wrap it up. Still haven't read enough to grasp the main adventure hook yet. If you can PM me a quick summary of the adventure, so far, that would help.

Hope I'm not overstepping Ozymandias79's position as judge.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
@Iron Sky : I would gladly do it, but I'm swamped as it is. I'm in 3 adventures and DMing two others (as you are aware ;)). I gave it a quick read, but I would have to redo the map from scratch and get tokens from everyone. Then I would have to go through the mechanics to see where you are. If you don't hear from Ren or Ozy in the next 4 days, I'll see if I can jump in and wrap it up. Still haven't read enough to grasp the main adventure hook yet. If you can PM me a quick summary of the adventure, so far, that would help.

Hope I'm not overstepping Ozymandias79's position as judge.

Well, we haven't played in a few months, so I don't even remember exactly what was going on and there was quite a bit of confusion on what was going on in the current battle anyway.

We just wanted to get our adventure rewards and get out of it I think. Later today I'll go through and link all the places we should have gotten xp if you feel like figuring those out and get a fresh time gp/xp reward posted(already put one up yesterday).

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I think Ozymandias79 beat me to it (and rightfully so). BTW: The Missing Professor is judgeless, and I have just awarded xp for the first encounter. Any takers?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Hello again judges, I was wondering if we could get final resolution on A Night at the Four Seasons? I made a rough proposal that was accepted but I've fixed it as it was incomplete (didn't cover all the levels of characters in the adventure, nor all our encounters).

I composed a complete adventure reward proposal here - could someone approve it (or disprove it if necessary) so we can complete the adventure?

Edit: In an unrelated note, when does Neverwinter stuff become official? Do we want to do anything about the Pack Outcast theme (Level 5 feature, enemies automatically grant CA to you and any allies adjacent to them).

Last edited:

Remove ads