• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

treex

First Post
Already thanked you in my character sheet but I just wanted to let you know: Thank you Dekana!
I've fixed the errors in my char sheet, just need that second approval. :)

EDIT: On another note, why is there an oblong-ish shaped box below every post? I only get them from the school's labs and my laptop back home doesn't show it? What are they? I smell a conspiracy...

Last edited:

treex

First Post
Hate to double post but here's something relatively important: newcomers should take note that a new adventure is coming up and the relevant post is here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...pcoming-adventures-thread-66.html#post5886040
Please inform them of your interests of joining, the GM is taking 4~6 players with a Level range of 1~3. Newcomers will have priority over the senior/veteran players so don't hesitate to speak up, even though it looks like it's full/filling up quick.

Velmont

First Post
Can someone spend DM credit on another player character?

I ask because one of my character is starting to be behind the other and I would be willing to give him some to come closer of the rest of the group.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I thought not, but the wording permits it
Charter said:
In order to reward DMs for their essential contribution to the community, DMs earn points for the successful completion of an adventure. These points, called DM points, may be redeemed for a month's worth of Time XP for the character of the DM's choice.
still may want to use a proposal to be sure.

Mewness

First Post
Huh, I never even considered that spending my own credits on somebody else was a possibility. I might spend one on one of the characters in my adventure.

Remove ads