L4W Discussion Thread V

Stomphoof

First Post
Soooo is getting into 4E PBP on this here forum easy to do? I read the Charter...but I am a bit nervous about giving it a go.

And for those curious: I work from home so my posting schedule would be daily :p

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Soooo is getting into 4E PBP on this here forum easy to do? I read the Charter...but I am a bit nervous about giving it a go.

And for those curious: I work from home so my posting schedule would be daily :p

If you know the rules for 4e, you're all set, just make a characte and enter the tavern. The rules specific to living worlds are few and are generally agreements on few details that are different from the Points of Light.

Stomphoof

First Post
The tavern looks kinda dead. Entering the tavern does what, exactly? Signal to the DMs of the board that a new player is available I assume? I am not used to this format exactly. The only other PBP I have done is on the Pathfinder Boards.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The tavern looks kinda dead. Entering the tavern does what, exactly? Signal to the DMs of the board that a new player is available I assume? I am not used to this format exactly. The only other PBP I have done is on the Pathfinder Boards.

It's "kinda dead" because two groups of adventurers went out not a month ago. Yes, to be chosen for the adventure your character has to be in the tavern as all recruiting happens there. There is also a page on wiki with current patrons (not sure how current it is)

Atriden

First Post
Hi gang :)

First of all, I want to apologize. I used to be a player here on L4W a long time ago but unfortunately because of some big rl issues, I dropped out of my games. I have regretted that ever since and I am sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused in the past. Hopefully, not too much.

That being said, I finally have some time to invest in a PBP game again and wanted to see if I could return to this awesome community, although I understand completely if I am not welcomed and should seek elsewhere for some great PBP. So what do you guys say ?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Atriden.

Atriden

First Post
No you can't return, you've committed terrible crimes, go away.

He he just kidding! Welcome back jump right in!

Hehe, for a second there you got me worried ;-). If anyone else doesn't have objections, I will make a character later today :-D... By the way, thanks :).

Remove ads