TSR LaNasa is back, and working with TSR Hobbies

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Sorry, trying to check myself and start taking the high road and not pointing out every glaring spelling error on their website. That's kind of petty of me and I shouldn't do that.
Fair enough.

Let's look at more significant issues:

1: You mentioned that they use the term LLC in their emails and such, but yet not such company is registered. Is that... legal? Like I'm pretty sure I can't legally claim to be a surgeon when I am not.

2: The name wizard's tower has been in long use in Canada (I bought my 3e books from them!). This could be a problem if they want to expand north of the border: Home

3: (less serious). Who is ... Don? It's kind of interesting they are railing against threats from anonymous people, but "Don" is... thin. Is he related to Michael?

Sacrosanct

Legend
Fair enough.

Let's look at more significant issues:

1: You mentioned that they use the term LLC in their emails and such, but yet not such company is registered. Is that... legal? Like I'm pretty sure I can't legally claim to be a surgeon when I am not.

No idea, not a lawyer. Maybe they registered it somewhere else, but Wizards Tower Games is not a registered LLC in MI, WI, SC, or NC (the states where they live or lived in).

2: The name wizard's tower has been in long use in Canada (I bought my 3e books from them!). This could be a problem if they want to expand north of the border: Home

3: (less serious). Who is ... Don? It's kind of interesting they are railing against threats from anonymous people, but "Don" is... thin. Is he related to Michael?
Don Semora is a real person. An artist (not a bad one either from what I can tell), but it seems like he's letting Justin do all the web design and graphic design work on his games, because the really bad grammar and spelling issues are exactly how Justin writes. That, or part of Justin is rubbing off on him.

Whoever wrote that threatening email (if anyone really did; I'm dubious) is an idiot. Not only for making a dumb threat in the first place, but it's also written in the same bad grammar as Justin, and apparently Don and Justin are "great friends" according to Don, so an email like that would just reinforce the partnership, not split it apart. Also, AFAICT, Wizard Tower Games doesn't have any actual products for sale (imagine the surprise there), so what's to boycott and talk bad about in the first place?

Just look at the flyer they have for TSR CON (still not buying the excuse they gave for moving it to the same date as Garycon). Most of these "sponsors" were registered by Justin. Wizard Tower Games says they aren't affiliated with Justin at all (but also say they are partnered??), but they were created the same time the other two were (June/July) when nuTSR blew up in their faces, by the same circle of people. Funny coincidence, that. Out of all of them is the coffee place the only one with actual products to sell? Besides dollar store dice at 4x the markup?

1635269490636.png

They have products now... sort of...
1635270827498.png

It appears they are reselling MTG, D&D 5E, and other things. But some links are still 404. Also, some links takes one to a different website which looks like an online used game reseller, where all the prices are Canadian.
1635270991470.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases