TSR LaNasa is back, and working with TSR Hobbies

Why can't you just get a new electrician to fix the issue? But yes, if it's preventing the sale of a house, those are damages. It's costing you money. However, not all instances of an unlicensed electrician doing work will cause damages.
I can. I can pay another person to (probably) come and rip out everything that was done and redo the work, costing more than the original project. That is financial damage to me, which was the original point I made.

This is all getting very far afield from Lanasa and nuTSR, are we sure anyone cares about this tangent?

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I can. I can pay another person to (probably) come and rip out everything that was done and redo the work, costing more than the original project. That is financial damage to me, which was the original point I made.

This is all getting very far afield from Lanasa and nuTSR, are we sure anyone cares about this tangent?
I'm dropping it now. I responded to @Faolyn privately, because I don't want to derail things here. :)

Sacrosanct

Legend
I don't think we should even be having the discussion about legalities around declaring yourself as an LLC when you're not. I don't think that's going to be helpful, and none of us to my knowledge or lawyers in that specialty. And ultimately, I don't think it matters. none of us are going to sue Don.

The only reason this matters (to me) isn't from a legal perspective, but just from a trust perspective.

They said they were an LLC and they are not
Their website listed on the "press release" didn't exist at the time they sent it.
They used images from Heroforge on their product before removing it after being called out.
Michael continues to say it was untrue that Justin asked for money from Luke to use DHS during Garycon, but Luke has confirmed this is true
They moved their Convention to match GaryCon for what I feel are dubious reasons.
The whole history of June/July with all the untruthful shenanigans they were doing

So all those things above, while most likely all legal (except the Heroforge part), tell me that I don't trust them, and that I don't believe this "threatening anonymous email" is necessarily true. Especially since it was written in the same grammar style as Justin, errors and all.

Discussing the legalities of all this is moot, IMO.

I don't think we should even be having the discussion about legalities around declaring yourself as an LLC when you're not. I don't think that's going to be helpful, and none of us to my knowledge or lawyers in that specialty. And ultimately, I don't think it matters. none of us are going to sue Don.

The only reason this matters (to me) isn't from a legal perspective, but just from a trust perspective.

Their website listed on the "press release" didn't exist at the time they sent it.
They used images from Heroforge on their product before removing it after being called out.
Michael continues to say it was untrue that Justin asked for money from Luke to use DHS during Garycon, but Luke has confirmed this is true
They moved their Convention to match GaryCon for what I feel are dubious reasons.
The whole history of June/July with all the untruthful shenanigans they were doing

So all those things above, while most likely all legal (except the Heroforge part), tell me that I don't trust them, and that I don't believe this "threatening anonymous email" is necessarily true. Especially since it was written in the same grammar style as Justin, errors and all.

Agreed and good points all around.

Sacrosanct

Legend
This site is about luxury hobby entertainment games. Pretty much everything we discuss on EN World is moot. If we were to reject discussion that didn't really matter, there'd be like three threads.
True, but I want to avoid any implications that someone accuses another company or person of doing something illegal. That way lies trouble. Especially when it's not really impactful to the overall point (that being trust)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon

Yeah, it was more of an idle question that I hoped someone would answer quickly, I didn't mean to start a legal debate!

But yes, I don't think that... we don't know that they are lying, but I'm not sure that we can accept what they say at face value. Don't forget the sponsors - either being sponsors they control, or one that (allegedly) has denied being a sponsor.

Remove ads