LAST CHANCE! Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD!

The Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop RPG comes to an end this month. Until the end of February, all 2000 AD tabletop RPG books and PDFs are at half price (excluding print-on-demand books). This is the last opportunity to get these books, as from March they will no longer be available. This includes the core rulebook, the Rogue Trooper and Strontium Dog setting books, and a range...

The Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop RPG comes to an end this month. Until the end of February, all 2000 AD tabletop RPG books and PDFs are at half price (excluding print-on-demand books). This is the last opportunity to get these books, as from March they will no longer be available.

This includes the core rulebook, the Rogue Trooper and Strontium Dog setting books, and a range of adventures such as The Robot Wars, The Cursed Earth, Luna-1, The Day The Law Died, The Judge Child, and The Apocalypse War.

The last day these books will ever be available in February 28th, 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 11.09.12 AM.png

MGibster

Legend
As a big Dredd fan myself, I'm thinking of picking this up. Out of curiosity, of the books you produced which one was your favorite?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As a big Dredd fan myself, I'm thinking of picking this up. Out of curiosity, of the books you produced which one was your favorite?
The core rulebook, I think. But then that was the one I did the most work on personally!

Voadam

Legend
Are there/will there be any special PDF mega bundles for people interested in getting/completing the whole Judge Dredd line or the whole product line?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are there/will there be any special PDF mega bundles for people interested in getting/completing the whole Judge Dredd line or the whole product line?
They're all already half price. That's a heck of a bundle!

tabletopjess

Explorer
Staff member
I wanted to order physical copies of whatever I could get but it doesn’t let me ship to my address in the USA.
Hi Darius,
Jess from EN Publishing here! Just a quick note to say the shipping error to the USA should now be fixed - you can go to enpublishingrpg.com to re-order and have it sent to your address in the US.
Please let me know if you have any further issues and I'll fix straight away!
Jess

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Looking back from today's Bundle of Holding with the Judge Dredd line that is quite the non-answer.
My time machine wasn’t working that day. BoH only reached out a few days ago and pitched a last chance bundle which also benefited charity.

Remove ads

Remove ads