LAST CHANCE! Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD!

The Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop RPG comes to an end this month. Until the end of February, all 2000 AD tabletop RPG books and PDFs are at half price (excluding print-on-demand books). This is the last opportunity to get these books, as from March they will no longer be available. This includes the core rulebook, the Rogue Trooper and Strontium Dog setting books, and a range...

The Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop RPG comes to an end this month. Until the end of February, all 2000 AD tabletop RPG books and PDFs are at half price (excluding print-on-demand books). This is the last opportunity to get these books, as from March they will no longer be available.

This includes the core rulebook, the Rogue Trooper and Strontium Dog setting books, and a range of adventures such as The Robot Wars, The Cursed Earth, Luna-1, The Day The Law Died, The Judge Child, and The Apocalypse War.

The last day these books will ever be available in February 28th, 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 11.09.12 AM.png

Purchased Bundle of Holding. Near-perfect solution (it's got most of the line except for some Dredd adventures and the one "Rogue Trooper" adventure collection). Is it possible to add those to BoH still even after it launched? I'm okay with paying the additional difference.

I still am unable to understand corporate stuff, nevertheless I'm real sorry to see this line end. Would have been interesting to see minor AD 2000 lines like Slaine or Nemesis in this game line.

Remove ads

Remove ads